Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The end of the year is approaching and we need to start thinking about the annual TMF member of the year. If we can get you guys to post your nominee's and why you nominate them I am sure @rob allen @Todd the Cleaner @admin and myself will appreciate it and we will gather all the nominated information and create a thread to vote in the upcoming weeks.

Last edited:

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I might as well start off with a nominee as I am sure this member will be nominated several times. @Jim Davisson is an excellent source of information with the no BS approach to it. He is the MacGyver of TMF and I bet if all he had was a paper clip, a piece of gum and duct tape he could figure out how to clean some carpets.

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
100% @Jim Davisson. The man is an absolute genius in this industry and I have no doubt he could be just as good in others. He pulls no punches, gets right to the point and would help any one of us. He has an uncanny ability to think outside the box in ways I could never imagine. I wish my brain had half the active brain cells.

If Jim doesn't win it this year......

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I like to nominate @ Jim Davisson, @goomer and @jtsunbrite for a different reasons. @ john la barbera deserves an honorable mention for coming back and contributing valuable informations to owners of Mytee products .
@Jim Davisson , he's got lot of tech. specs ready, even when you wake him up at midnight time. He can also present his findings in very eloquent way. @goomer is a typ of the man, who reacts almost immediately on many topics, mostly because he wants to help and get you back on your feet and running strongly in no time . He knows his motors, he's ingenious and brutally honest. He's my strongest contender. @jtsunbrite is chapter in TMF and has his own special place. His work ethics are immensely defined( did I mention that he's a work horse) There is a not another member of TMF with so much credibility of his craftsmanship and quality of documenting his work trough his impeccable photos.
With all due respect, @ Scott Warrington, he doesn't need to be nominated at all.
Men of his qualities is Member of the year, any given year.
Mr. @ rob allen shouldn't be taken lightly this year, with all the activities, ventures and restless approach to bring TMF to a new heights, he has definitely earned hour attention. It's possible that as administrator, he's not eligible for nomination.
Haaappy picking...

Last edited:

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Adding my vote for @Jim Davisson , @Scott W , and @Tom Forsythe . Giants of our industry all three, each in their own unique and wonderful way, and always willing to give out their knowledge and advice free to anyone in need.

In a time when so many are out there grabbing money when they can and stomping those around them to get it, you've got a handful of people who GIVE AWAY that which makes them the best at what they do. You don't see that much nowadays, and these men all do it on a daily basis.

Hats off, gents.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I mostly look at portable topics.
In the portable department, Goomer covers a lot of problems and tries to help, I agree with most of what he talks about.
So does Jim D. and Jimsteam
They are small business owners and contribute to TMF.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Thanks for the kind words and nominations. I view all those mentioned (and others, too) as colleagues, not competitors. Don't want to compete with these fine folks for any award or recognition.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
See Scott W doesn’t want a award or recognition.... that’s class! :)

I agree Scott Warrington is a great guy and help not only inhere but in real life too. The thing is, nothing against Scott W., but it's part of his job. Just as any moderator on here shouldn't be in the running. I know they don't get paid, but it's a job.