Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
After I got myself ilife a4s , I really got the point and now I understand how actually convenient such things are. If you have a chance of getting any kind of a robot vacuum, I really recommend you to do it.
The life of a spammer seems like a rough one. Goodbye.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Ironically what it costs to fix/repair them is probably more than what they pay the methheads to clean at night.

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
How good are things like this at navigating around? I bought my wife a little robot vac that scoots around the house to get dog hair from our dog up so she doesn't have to sweep constantly, gotta be real careful with that thing itll wedge itself under a chair and then just hit the legs for 20 god damn minutes trying to get out lol

Though if you walk around and make sure there nothing for it to get hung up on it does a fairly decent job, but still needs that human factor present. Was a top rated model too

DamienHarrison

Dec 24, 2019
Real Name
Damien Harrison
How good are things like this at navigating around? I bought my wife a little robot vac that scoots around the house to get dog hair from our dog up so she doesn't have to sweep constantly, gotta be real careful with that thing itll wedge itself under a chair and then just hit the legs for 20 god damn minutes trying to get out lol
As far as I know, modern models have good sensors and should go around an obstacle. How old is your gadget model?