It's hard to visit this forum anymore with all the advertisements. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

It's hard to visit this forum anymore with all the advertisements.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I get them all the time on iOS
I get ONE (for 5%) everytime.

To me the pops that are most annoying are the ones when your actually buying something. Its like just leave me alone already im already buying stuff.

BUT, there could very well be bean counters smarter than me that have concluded this IS in fact the place to place the ads.

So, my opinion must be taken with that consideration in mind.

WAIT...one other thing.

When I click on the text message link to track my order it takes me to the TMF page and that page kind of takes me on its own ride (maybe a popup here as well) and I have frustratingly noticed it takes some work for me to actually find the 1Z tracking number to click on for the details. The page seems to want to scroll for me somewhere and that place is not where my tracking number is.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I get ONE (for 5%) everytime.

To me the pops that are most annoying are the ones when your actually buying something. Its like just leave me alone already im already buying stuff.

BUT, there could very well be bean counters smarter than me that have concluded this IS in fact the place to place the ads.

So, my opinion must be taken with that consideration in mind.

WAIT...one other thing.

When I click on the text message link to track my order it takes me to the TMF page and that page kind of takes me on its own ride (maybe a popup here as well) and I have frustratingly noticed it takes some work for me to actually find the 1Z tracking number to click on for the details. The page seems to want to scroll for me somewhere and that place is not where my tracking number is.
@admin