It's hard to visit this forum anymore with all the advertisements. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

It's hard to visit this forum anymore with all the advertisements.

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
Thank you. I appreciate what you are saying. I went to an emergency dog poop job this evening. Did I have to? No I have plenty techs. But they were all busy. But I appreciate my clients and I am in the problem solving business. I like solving problems so I went. Really we all are in the problem solving business. So how would you solve the problem you pose?
Keep making quality products, and equipment an money. Anyone would do the latter (they're lying or dumb if the say they wouldnt). Not all would do it with quality. I cant give you any shit for your products, chemicals or equipment. You guys put out quality products. Just seems that there is more "censorship" for lack of a better word than in the past.

To answer the question: Let people say and post what they want within reason. If its not vulgar, racist or intentionally hurtful let it fly. Most intelligent people can tell the idiots and blowhards apart from the well intentioned. "crawling" or banning posters like Johny Bravo is the wrong tact,imo. He brings quality content and insights.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Keep making quality products, and equipment an money. Anyone would do the latter (they're lying or dumb if the say they wouldnt). Not all would do it with quality. I cant give you any shit for your products, chemicals or equipment. You guys put out quality products. Just seems that there is more "censorship" for lack of a better word than in the past.

To answer the question: Let people say and post what they want within reason. If its not vulgar, racist or intentionally hurtful let it fly. Most intelligent people can tell the idiots and blowhards apart from the well intentioned. "crawling" or banning posters like Johny Bravo is the wrong tact,imo. He brings quality content and insights.
I like what you are saying. Problem with Johnny was I couldn't hardly make a post without him deriding me. It's a form of cyber bullying. I have no problem with him. It's just how much do you take before enough is enough?

Reactions: brian3180

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
I like what you are saying. Problem with Johnny was I couldn't hardly make a post without him deriding me. It's a form of cyber bullying. I have no problem with him. It's just how much do you take before enough is enough?
Rob, you have multiple thriving businesses, working along side your immediate family (which doesnt work for many), a good looking wife, and i presume plenty of $ in the bank. Your living your best life, let the haters hate and have a laugh.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, you have multiple thriving businesses, working along side your immediate family (which doesnt work for many), a good looking wife, and i presume plenty of $ in the bank. Your living your best life, let the haters hate and have a laugh.
When you're in the picture you can't always see the whole picture. Someone on the outside can see it clearly. Thanks for that.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
How long will you play that broken record? Facebook, Zuckerberg, caused it but he's not here. So it's easier to blame the largest target you can see, me.
Zuckerberg didn't ban anyone from TMF or put anyone on crawl here either. He also didn't limit what chemical lines we could talk about, that's all on you.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Zuckerberg didn't ban anyone from TMF or put anyone on crawl here either. He also didn't limit what chemical lines we could talk about, that's all on you.
How many are really banned or crawled vs how many left to social media? And I welcome other brands if done in a respectful way.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
How many are really banned or crawled vs how many left to social media? And I welcome other brands if done in a respectful way.
Being how only you or Tre can ban or put anyone on crawl I guess we have to take your word on it.
Since I have your attention and you are replying to me why couldn't you reply to the PM I started with you trying to make peace?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I like the heavy seasoning...
I mix my own rub. I’ll use a dark roast coffee freshly ground to fine. Fresh peppercorn, salt, black pepper , garlic and some Tony’s Cajun (just a hint) I’ll apply the rub after a 45min to hour and half 1pot coffee marinade. I let coffee cool in freezer before marinating meat.

Then I reverse sear on my Traeger using hickory or mesquite nice deep rich smoky flavor packed with a punch!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Johnny is welcome back. Any others anyone feels should be let me know.

Reactions: wisco27

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Google Chrome
Ad Block Plus

Thank me later.

Without it I agree.
Forum is overloaded.

A few well done high quality ads are way more powerful than a site overloaded with annoying pop ups and content hidden between the ads.

Sorry @rob allen
But that is how I see it from here.

You loose more folks than you gain with the current overload.
Or folks do what I do,
Shut All of your ads off with Web Browser ad ons.

And sure you can block the ad ons, but then you would loose folks like me.

Just an observation.

A few well done ads would Be way more powerful.
Folks may even take the time to read them so you dont have to throw everything and the kitchen sink at it as you are now.

It would make the site more friendly and inviting and profitable for you as eyeballs are what drive sales, and once you reach over saturation with your ads in one location, you begin to have negative feedback loops forming and returns falling. Folks start to tune out all of your ads and then often the instinct is to put more ads up, when in fact that is the problem.........over saturation and ads that provide diminishing returns.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Being how only you or Tre can ban or put anyone on crawl I guess we have to take your word on it.
Since I have your attention and you are replying to me why couldn't you reply to the PM I started with you trying to make peace?
Crickets

• Haha
Reactions: MikeGaure