It's a done deal | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

It's a done deal

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
After five months of looking shopping around every where. Talking to it seems like everyone in the world about Truckmounts. I have a new Reliabuilt custom TM on the way Kacy and I designed to best fit my needs. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is on this TM I got an heat exchanger I've never ran anything other than fuel oil burn. so it will take some getting use to. So thank you to everyone that took time out to give me advice on here and over the phone. A little food for thought one of the main reasons I went with Kacy is because of his consistency with his customer care. and passion. if I had a question he always got back to me as soon as he could. never tried to push anything on me I didn't need. I know he is a small TM builder. but I'd rather take a chance on him then to be just another number to a big TM company.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Congratulations! I've heard nothing but positive things about Reliabuilt.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
What kind of heat exchanger is it, out of curiosity?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
After five months of looking shopping around every where. Talking to it seems like everyone in the world about Truckmounts. I have a new Reliabuilt custom TM on the way Kacy and I designed to best fit my needs. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is on this TM I got an heat exchanger I've never ran anything other than fuel oil burn. so it will take some getting use to. So thank you to everyone that took time out to give me advice on here and over the phone. A little food for thought one of the main reasons I went with Kacy is because of his consistency with his customer care. and passion. if I had a question he always got back to me as soon as he could. never tried to push anything on me I didn't need. I know he is a small TM builder. but I'd rather take a chance on him then to be just another number to a big TM company.
U definitely made the right choice, congrats.

Everytime we had a question or anything Kacy is there... I hear about other small TM builders who just blow off their customers completely once the sale is made.

Reactions: LeeRoy