ISO: Prochem performer 405 vac break diaphragm | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

ISO: Prochem performer 405 vac break diaphragm

Wheaties

Nov 8, 2019
Real Name
Jason Oakley
Hey there,

Does anyone happen to have a vacuum break stem/spring/diaphragm kit laying around for sale? Or just a diaphragm?

Part #43-807106 is the part # in the manual. However, I googled it and zero results.

Hoping someone has one on hand they would sell.

Thanks
Jason

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-163138_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20201028-163138_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 14

Wheaties

Nov 8, 2019
Real Name
Jason Oakley
Thanks. I did call them. They dont sell direct and because if covid, they aren't drop shipping straight to customers via their distributors. He said they have plenty of them. I did order one via Jon Don but not sure when I'll get it. They didn't have any in stock. Neither did Milacs Steamway.

Just thought I'd see if anyone had an extra one laying around. Its not completely bad. Just want to replace it.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Thanks. I did call them. They dont sell direct and because if covid, they aren't drop shipping straight to customers via their distributors. He said they have plenty of them. I did order one via Jon Don but not sure when I'll get it. They didn't have any in stock. Neither did Milacs Steamway.

Just thought I'd see if anyone had an extra one laying around. Its not completely bad. Just want to replace it.

Nice how Legend Brand - Justin protects his suppliers....and screws the poor guys at the end of the wand....it’s a fuxing joke

I ordered a bypass valve through Legend Brands official suppliers where I am, had email trail, back order, purchase orders, was waiting months (because they kept forgetting to order) and dumping my waste tank 3times per job

Justin refused to send it direct and invoice my supplier
Even when I begged for him to send the invoice to my supplier so my supplier could get the slice $$ Justin was protecting, he refused ....Cee U Next Tuesday

Then after help from here with a cat bypass valve EXACTLY THE SAME PART
Justin said “oh that’s not engineered” and I wouldn’t fit that to your machine

So WITHOUT his help
WITH TMF HELP
I received the cat bypass direct from the US in a little over a week
The cost was like
$50 Cat valve
$385 Legend Rip off valve

Fuxing Joke

Wheaties

Nov 8, 2019
Real Name
Jason Oakley
Yeah, there are a lot of parts you can find cheaper via the internet these days. There are some crazy mark ups in price through some of these companies. A diaphragm is only $9, but who knows when I'll get it. Everyone still uses covid as an excuse.