ISO Ergo titanium wand.

Discussion in 'Carpet/Upholstery/Hard Surface/Misc. Accessory Rat' started by CleanSteps LLC, Jun 16, 2017.

1. CleanSteps LLC

CleanSteps LLC Active Member

Jan 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Anyone have a used one they want to sell? If I have to buy it new I will. Used would be my preference as I'm stretching the funds as it is already.

2. CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    So I ordered a new ergo. I do have a nice buttercup. I do like the wand but prefer the titanium. Taking offers on it. It does have the sprayer trigger witch is super nice.

3. CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
  4. Kyle8

Kyle8 Well-Known Member
    Top Poster of Month

Oct 22, 2016
    Ratings:
    +395 / 5 / -0
  5. CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Not really sure what it's worth honestly. I love tree ergo trigger and the enclosed jet setup. Just to short of a wand for me, and I insist on a 2" wand. I just ordered my ergo titanium and it's going to be 3-7 days before I can put it in a box and ship it out but I'm open to offers.

6. CleanSteps LLC

Jan 15, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Plus the stainless solution line keeps burning the piss out of me lol