Is USR the same as the organic stain removers?

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I always go through and post- spot any spots that I couldn't remove, usually with some stain 1, stain magic, just like magic, or stain zone. But I also keep a gallon of USR on me, and wondering if it does the exact same thing, should I just use that instead? Or do those other stain removers actually have something else in them that makes them more effective on weird, non urine stains?

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The USR is a oxidizer but Not as strong as Stain magic. It is something that can be used as a substitute but its just not as strong

1st Strongest
Stain magic (mixed)
2nd
Stain 1 or Oxi booster
3rd
USR (most economical <- can be used as a booster in a prespray but Id rather use the Oxi boost
4th Oxygen release

Reactions: wandwizard

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Dwell is effected
the stronger the faster the reaction

To boost it
place a UV lamp from CTI/Pros choice. Not expensive and very well designed.
just be careful when using UV light it can behave like a catalyst and you could potentially pull color, you need to keep an eye on it. to keep it reacting longer place a sheet of clear plastic like a tab or saran wrap, it slows evaporation.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I apply USR prior to cleaning, even before I set up. That gives it time to work. Then water claw and clean. If there is any stain left, then Stain 1 and cover with wax paper.

Reactions: sbsscn