Is this too much for a logo? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Is this too much for a logo?

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Things are moving along in my little adventure. Nailed down my van and the machine I’m getting installed. Now for some branding. Do you guys think this is too much for a logo? Should I stick to something more traditional?

49ABE78C-7058-4005-BA16-0BBB620EB261.jpeg

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
This is our first attempt at a logo design
I dig it! maybe I using the wrong nomenclature here but I would consider that a business card or a header. I will post those shortly in this thread to not clog up the forums. There seems to be a design standard that’s accepted in the industry, probably becuase it works. I need to really think about this before I commit to vehicle graphics.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
You need to hire a pros to help you.
Wrapping a vehicle is a 3000 dollar investment.
Get your Brand which your Logo is a part of correct first.

I would give your current attempt a thumbs down.
Its bland
no way to tell what you do quickly and easily, we see 100s of thousands of brands and advertisements every single day. Does yours quickly without additional verbiage let folks know what you do.

Needs some color or something to grab attention.

so your brand and logo are white????

Is the background a constant

What about on a uniform shirt

or a bizz card or on stationary...will your whole page be orange????

What kind of emotion does orange stimulate in WOMEN....is it clean fresh safe trust..........or is orange associated with warning, road closed ahead, trouble????

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
You need to hire a pros to help you.
Wrapping a vehicle is a 3000 dollar investment.
Get your Brand which your Logo is a part of correct first.

I would give your current attempt a thumbs down.
Its bland
no way to tell what you do quickly and easily, we see 100s of thousands of brands and advertisements every single day. Does yours quickly without additional verbiage let folks know what you do.

Needs some color or something to grab attention.

so your brand and logo are white????

Is the background a constant

What about on a uniform shirt

or a bizz card or on stationary...will your whole page be orange????

What kind of emotion does orange stimulate in WOMEN....is it clean fresh safe trust..........or is orange associated with warning, road closed ahead, trouble????
Thanks man, I guess needed to hear this. Personally I like the design but it seems to get mixed reviews. I’ll reach out to some designers who’s work I like.

The vehicle wrap itself is actually the easy part. Im good friends with a vehicle graphics guy so I’m paying for materials and a case of beer while we install the wrap over a weekend.

Do you mind sharing your logo or website? I’ve seen a lot but I like seeing what guys with an eye for design end up with.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Thanks man, I guess needed to hear this. Personally I like the design but it seems to get mixed reviews. I’ll reach out to some designers who’s work I like.

The vehicle wrap itself is actually the easy part. Im good friends with a vehicle graphics guy so I’m paying for materials and a case of beer while we install the wrap over a weekend.

Do you mind sharing your logo or website? I’ve seen a lot but I like seeing what guys with an eye for design end up with.
Thats the thing.

Its NOT what we like.
Its what is going to draw customers from our target market.

For most that is gonna be women 27-55 with kids and a pet

They are the ones that are instigating a pros coming to the house to clean.

So Unless you are a woman in that age and demographic, it will be hard for you to do your own logo.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Ill post my logo in a bit....this PC does NOT have any images on it.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
We are going to hire a branding company but for now that's an easy logo we can put as a magnet on the side of our truck

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I can’t recommend Daniel Martinec enough. He is truly an artist and if you want the best you possible put forward don’t scrimp on a proper logo and wrap

Vizip

Mar 11, 2016
Real Name
Rami Nader
Things are moving along in my little adventure. Nailed down my van and the machine I’m getting installed. Now for some branding. Do you guys think this is too much for a logo? Should I stick to something more traditional?

View attachment 87388
Honestly, doesn't capture the eye. Plus it looks like this came straight from Nickelodeon's logo

Matt Smith

Staff member
Aug 22, 2017
Virginia Beach
Real Name
Matt Smith
@Dizzle Dazzle
Our very own designer, Daniel Martinec, who designs most all of our product labels, can also design your logo, van wrap, headers, and more.

My favorite design from Daniel, I think, is Reefer Rid with @rob allen in a Hawaiian shirt and a smokey Volkswagen behind him