is this equipment good for Newbie? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

is this equipment good for Newbie?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thanks Scott , I will be Stopping in there this week i need a nice stair tool and some chemicals to get started !
Get to know your local carpet cleaning supply distributor. There will come a day when you need local support. Some distributors do not like to repair machines you did not buy from them. If you show your support and begin building a relationship now, they will be able to help you and train you to get the business off the ground. IT may also prove to be an important relationship later on.

Interlink Supply has locations in Rochester, Long Island (Medford), Buffalo (West Seneca) as well as New Jersey, PA, Connecticut, New Hampshire that are close to some areas in New York.
You're statement is right on the money, but I'd like to see distributor helping carpet cleaners with their problems regardless of origin of the purchases they've made in past. Do I live in La la land
@ Scott W ?

Reactions: jtdroc

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
You're statement is right on the money, but I'd like to see distributor helping carpet cleaners with their problems regardless of origin of the purchases they've made in past. Do I live in La la land
@ Scott W ?
Agreed money is money either way lol but I hear his point as well.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
that diamond TM is made by hydramaster and should be supported by any hydramaster dealer!!!!!

although it is a private label........

Reactions: jtdroc

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
@ Scott W ?
Most distributors do support all cleaners, but a few feel differently. It is good to be aware of the possibilities.

When things get busy, I suspect some cleaners would also give priority to their own regular and loyal customers over someone who needed to correct an issue caused by another cleaner.

Reactions: Luky

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
That will definitely get you started.
This machine has been amazing so far. Deff worth the 20 grand ! Very happy. I regretted the trailer at first but now that I'm good at backing it up I love the room and that I can stand up in it !
20191123_154931.jpg
20191123_155238.jpg

Attachments

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
This machine has been amazing so far. Deff worth the 20 grand ! Very happy. I regretted the trailer at first but now that I'm good at backing it up I love the room and that I can stand up in it !View attachment 88225View attachment 88226
Thanks for sharing your progress , the follow up is very important since we can learn about performance , maintenance and other aspects of the trailer bound TM setups.
My only observation based on provided pics: If you have delamination , creasing, buckling going on, make sure that you're extra careful with heavier machinery such RX-20, you don't want to add more stress to already damaged material make a hole, god forbid.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Pegasus67

Nov 27, 2019
Real Name
Charles Schappel
Hi everyone i found a guy selling new Trailer setups ! does this seem good for doing residential carpet and tile?

6' X 10' DUAL AXLE CARGO TRAILER, SIDE DOOR/BARN DOORS, WITH WATERPROOF FLOOR PAINT EXTERNAL GAS TANK (BAHA SYSTEM)

DIAMOND PRODUCTS GTXR+ 23HP TRUCK MOUNT COMPLETE, WASTE TANK, WATER TANK, HOSE REEL, SOLUTION REEL, 100' VAC HOSE, 100' SOLUTION LINE, S/S WAND, INSTALL KIT, BATTERY W/BOX

2" STM BLUE HOSE 2" X 50' 85.00 170.00T PRT H-CHP50F 50' HIGH PRESSURE SOLUTION LINE

Hydramaster evolution wand

HYDRAMASTER RX20 NEXT GEN HIGH EFFICIENCY W/TEFLON KIT 1 EA 1,995.00 1,995.00T CRB TM4-C TM4 15" DRY CARPET AND HARD FLOOR CLEANING MACHINE---- HYDRAMASTER RX20 BRUSH HARD SURFACE
Sounds good to me. You will buy some more things to make it go smoothly of course but the first thing will be more hose so you can reach your carpet jobs. Best of luck! Enjoy!

Latest posts