is this equipment good for Newbie? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

is this equipment good for Newbie?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Thanks Scott , I will be Stopping in there this week i need a nice stair tool and some chemicals to get started !
Get to know your local carpet cleaning supply distributor. There will come a day when you need local support. Some distributors do not like to repair machines you did not buy from them. If you show your support and begin building a relationship now, they will be able to help you and train you to get the business off the ground. IT may also prove to be an important relationship later on.

Interlink Supply has locations in Rochester, Long Island (Medford), Buffalo (West Seneca) as well as New Jersey, PA, Connecticut, New Hampshire that are close to some areas in New York.
You're statement is right on the money, but I'd like to see distributor helping carpet cleaners with their problems regardless of origin of the purchases they've made in past. Do I live in La la land
@ Scott W ?

Reactions: jtdroc

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
You're statement is right on the money, but I'd like to see distributor helping carpet cleaners with their problems regardless of origin of the purchases they've made in past. Do I live in La la land
@ Scott W ?
Agreed money is money either way lol but I hear his point as well.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
that diamond TM is made by hydramaster and should be supported by any hydramaster dealer!!!!!

although it is a private label........

Reactions: jtdroc

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
@ Scott W ?
Most distributors do support all cleaners, but a few feel differently. It is good to be aware of the possibilities.

When things get busy, I suspect some cleaners would also give priority to their own regular and loyal customers over someone who needed to correct an issue caused by another cleaner.

Reactions: Luky