is this equipment good for Newbie? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

is this equipment good for Newbie?

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
Hi everyone i found a guy selling new Trailer setups ! does this seem good for doing residential carpet and tile?

6' X 10' DUAL AXLE CARGO TRAILER, SIDE DOOR/BARN DOORS, WITH WATERPROOF FLOOR PAINT EXTERNAL GAS TANK (BAHA SYSTEM)

DIAMOND PRODUCTS GTXR+ 23HP TRUCK MOUNT COMPLETE, WASTE TANK, WATER TANK, HOSE REEL, SOLUTION REEL, 100' VAC HOSE, 100' SOLUTION LINE, S/S WAND, INSTALL KIT, BATTERY W/BOX

2" STM BLUE HOSE 2" X 50' 85.00 170.00T PRT H-CHP50F 50' HIGH PRESSURE SOLUTION LINE

Hydramaster evolution wand

HYDRAMASTER RX20 NEXT GEN HIGH EFFICIENCY W/TEFLON KIT 1 EA 1,995.00 1,995.00T CRB TM4-C TM4 15" DRY CARPET AND HARD FLOOR CLEANING MACHINE---- HYDRAMASTER RX20 BRUSH HARD SURFACE

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hi everyone i found a guy selling new Trailer setups ! does this seem good for doing residential carpet and tile?

6' X 10' DUAL AXLE CARGO TRAILER, SIDE DOOR/BARN DOORS, WITH WATERPROOF FLOOR PAINT EXTERNAL GAS TANK (BAHA SYSTEM)

DIAMOND PRODUCTS GTXR+ 23HP TRUCK MOUNT COMPLETE, WASTE TANK, WATER TANK, HOSE REEL, SOLUTION REEL, 100' VAC HOSE, 100' SOLUTION LINE, S/S WAND, INSTALL KIT, BATTERY W/BOX

2" STM BLUE HOSE 2" X 50' 85.00 170.00T PRT H-CHP50F 50' HIGH PRESSURE SOLUTION LINE

HYDRAMASTER RX20 NEXT GEN HIGH EFFICIENCY W/TEFLON KIT 1 EA 1,995.00 1,995.00T CRB TM4-C TM4 15" DRY CARPET AND HARD FLOOR CLEANING MACHINE---- HYDRAMASTER RX20 BRUSH HARD SURFACE
Quick question, does it all comes from Florida- Tampa area? Not implying anything, just asking. I'll give you more after you elaborate on the source....

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas

price and pics please?????

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
price and pics please?????
$22,300.00 I dont have any pics at the moment but its going to be a brand new enclosed trailer and truck mount. the type of machine is listed above. that price reflects everything listed above.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
What is your level of mechanical experience and ability? New units of any brand frequently have a few bugs to work out. Who will do the repairs? Where will you be able to take the unit for service? What warranty is provided?

Reactions: jtdroc

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
Im mechanically inclined and will service and clean and maintain the machine on my own for the most part. if its over my head ill have to find a closer shop to repair.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Im mechanically inclined and will service and clean and maintain the machine on my own for the most part. if its over my head ill have to find a closer shop to repair.
bro
i have seen these tm before
rob has seen these
looks like a hydramaster

where are they out of?????

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
bro
i have seen these tm before
rob has seen these
looks like a hydramaster

where are they out of?????
The are out of florida, i think its called janitors closet? so good starter setup?

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
Im in NY, Hey i appreciate you giving me your Number im going to deff hit you up for advice soon! I just put the deposit on the setup just now ,so im excited this will be my second business! im currently running a janitorial business cleaning box stores and performing strip and waxs. this should boost my income nicely lol:)

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Get to know your local carpet cleaning supply distributor. There will come a day when you need local support. Some distributors do not like to repair machines you did not buy from them. If you show your support and begin building a relationship now, they will be able to help you and train you to get the business off the ground. IT may also prove to be an important relationship later on.

Interlink Supply has locations in Rochester, Long Island (Medford), Buffalo (West Seneca) as well as New Jersey, PA, Connecticut, New Hampshire that are close to some areas in New York.

jtdroc

Jul 16, 2019
Real Name
Josh DeNoto
Thanks Scott , I will be Stopping in there this week i need a nice stair tool and some chemicals to get started !

Reactions: Scott W

Catyyy

Jul 22, 2019
Real Name
Katrin Wasson
That will be a great purchase, no need to look for each for hours, we spent months to find and buy all we needed