Las Cruces Janitorial

Jun 10, 2014
Las cruces Janitorial
www.fivestar-clean.com
Real Name
Jason Armstrong
Business Location
United States
I'm new to the carpet cleaning business and I'm training with the former owner of the business we were asked to redo some carpet that somebody else had cleaned the former owner told me that this is a hack job what actually caused this to happen it looks like some kind of wand marks left on the carpet I'm not sure the owner of the property said that original carpet cleaners were here for only 15 minutes
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1402510722.358026.jpg
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1402510741.195941.jpg
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1402510757.699408.jpg

Jason Armstrong

Last edited:

the organic cleaner

Apr 16, 2014
California and Central Texas
Real Name
Glenn Stewart
How many rooms were cleaned? Square footage?
15 minutes isn't enough time to do anything. Sounds like the "carpet cleaner" just held the wand trigger and just "Wet and Jet", made some wand marks so it appears he did something, just to get paid. The difference between a true carpet cleaner and a hack is obvious. Chemical, agitation, time, heat extraction/rinse. It's no secret!
And most definitely that is a Hack job.
Sorry if I sound pissed, it just grates on me when I see piss poor work. But on the bright side you guys get the opportunity to show what you guys can do. So do a great job and you guys will have a Client and not just a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: suncarpet

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I'm new to the carpet cleaning business and I'm training with the former owner of the business we were asked to redo some carpet that somebody else had cleaned the former owner told me that this is a hack job what actually caused this to happen it looks like some kind of wand marks left on the carpet I'm not sure the owner of the property said that original carpet cleaners were here for only 15 minutesView attachment 30775View attachment 30776View attachment 30777

Jason Armstrong
Most PM's are priced so low that one can't spend much more than 15-20 minutes inside an apartment. Add to the problem that you have an employee in this situation (not making money and couldn't care less about quality) and this happens all the time, across the country.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
How many rooms were cleaned? Square footage?
15 minutes isn't enough time to do anything. Sounds like the "carpet cleaner" just held the wand trigger and just "Wet and Jet", made some wand marks so it appears he did something, just to get paid. The difference between a true carpet cleaner and a hack is obvious. Chemical, agitation, time, heat extraction/rinse. It's no secret!
And most definitely that is a Hack job.
Sorry if I sound pissed, it just grates on me when I see piss poor work. But on the bright side you guys get the opportunity to show what you guys can do. So do a great job and you guys will have a Client and not just a customer.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
If you look closely at the picture, it appears that the person just held the trigger and let it rip. The back stroke sucked up dirt, the forward stroke didn't because the jets are behind the vacuum slot on the wand. It looks like someone just didn't know the first thing about how stuff works.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

Las Cruces Janitorial

Jun 10, 2014
Las cruces Janitorial
www.fivestar-clean.com
Real Name
Jason Armstrong
Business Location
United States
How long did it take you to do the job?
Well Im new to the carpet cleaning business and I'm using a Roto Vac 360 I and CFX portable carpet extractor with set up tear down and cleaning time it took us 2 1/2 hours to clean three bedrooms hallway carpeted master bath living room and dining room it was a house built in the 70s that's why the carpet is wore out

Jason Armstrong