Is this a good deal for a new Cimex? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Is this a good deal for a new Cimex?

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States

Mike Habib

Sep 18, 2012
Real Name
Mike Habib
I can tell you that I buy a lot of my Encap juice from Excellent Supply and the service is top notch.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
It's a good price for the machine. Not so sure I'd have any interest in the marketing system.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

VLM Guy

Oct 25, 2016
Real Name
Joseph Gilstrap
I would say definitely buy it from Excellent Supply. I have ran Cimex machines for years and Excellent Supply will always "have your back". A great price for a machine that will make you a hundred times your investment, and do it trouble free!

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I too im looking to buy a cimex or a champ/ eco 17 .
I like the cimex so far that it does gentle area rugs and the edges without tearing on them .

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
That's the best price on the internet. It includes shipping and pads and chemicals if I'm not mistaken. I have 2 cimex machines I bought used. One of them looked like it was never used. The other was only a year old with big boy tires. Actually both were only about a year old. I also bought two eco-17 machines from mytee that were refurbished but looked new. All killer deals.

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
how do u like the mtyee machine i just picked one up i also looking to get into more commercial..and addint the cimex

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
Ive looked but cannot find a better price overall for new. I think I already have the marketing system but its included so I would just resell it if its the same.
what are you currently using now for commercial?

powerwashcarpetcleaning

Jul 17, 2012
Palmdale, CA
Real Name
Walter Arauz
what are you currently using now for commercial?
I have an orbot and a 175 but when its really dirty need something different as they dont want to pay for HWE plus bonnet. So I need to get more productive on commercial and hear the cimex is second to none.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
I have an orbot and a 175 but when its really dirty need something different as they dont want to pay for HWE plus bonnet. So I need to get more productive on commercial and hear the cimex is second to none.

Sent from my SM-N920V using TMF Forums mobile app
yes i migh bite the bullet on that cimex deal also from rick

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
I have 2 cimexs, got both used. First one I traded a porty and Rx for. It was in great shape, the 2nd I bought from someone on here, can't think of his name, paid I think $700 plus shipping. It came to just under $1100 and,it definitely looked USED but I Havn't had any issues with either. I can't imagine another machine being more productive than a cimex.

Reactions: smart n kleen

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
Hopefully I get a deal I cant refuse... If not I will wait for a used one.
let me know how it goes maybe if we order both at the same time we can get a nice deal ...just a thought we got until 12/31 for that deal to end

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
let me know how it goes maybe if we order both at the same time we can get a nice deal ...just a thought we got until 12/31 for that deal to end
Google prices. Theirs is the best plus chemicals and shipping and pads free.

Derek.

May 6, 2010
Western NY
Real Name
Derek B
Business Location
United States
i highly recommend dealing with Ex Supply. i've bought all of my new Cimex through them, great people to deal with. that's a great deal, they always have the lowest price at years end.

Reactions: mikelnyc

mikelnyc

May 12, 2010
ny
Real Name
micheal knight
Business Location
United States
Google prices. Theirs is the best plus chemicals and shipping and pads free.
yeah i know i figured if we both ordered from rick he may be able to do something just a thought