is there a decent portable that weighs under 100 (not Cfx) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

is there a decent portable that weighs under 100 (not Cfx)

jsmithjr

Dec 3, 2015
Real Name
jerry smith
It's only use would be high end condos and some commercial carpet.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It's only use would be high end condos and some commercial carpet.
There's not much out there under a hundred pounds that I would recommend

You would probably regret not getting a mytee machine I don't know what the breeze ways I think it is over a hundred pounds
I'm pretty sure my vortex lite is quite a bit over a hundred lb but it's got wheels that make it easy to get up and down stairs

However there is a 6 gallon offering that I'm pretty sure is under a hundred from this manufacturer

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I'd recomend the same machine as Ymetimme. It's the moist powerful and most portable, compact set up out there. With 50' of vacuum hose it has equivalent suction as my Hydramaster CDs with 125' of hose. The Pump goes from 400 psi up to 1,200 psi for tile and grout cleaning. Has auto fill and pump as well.

Nothing weighs more then 45 pounds either. If you want any more information you can contact @John LaBarbera on here or at their web site @ https://www.mytee.com
IMG_3243.JPG

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Air hog & water hog combined over 100#s but not individually, work crazy well

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Absolutely I have to agree AirHog waterhog it might be two trips but it's two late trips

John LaBarbera

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Sep 13, 2008
San Diego, Ca
www.mytee.com
Real Name
John LaBarbera
There's not much out there under a hundred pounds that I would recommend

You would probably regret not getting a mytee machine I don't know what the breeze ways I think it is over a hundred pounds
I'm pretty sure my vortex lite is quite a bit over a hundred lb but it's got wheels that make it easy to get up and down stairs

However there is a 6 gallon offering that I'm pretty sure is under a hundred from this manufacturer
The Breeze(Vortex Lite) is about a 100 lbs. maybe a little over by a few pounds.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
The Breeze(Vortex Lite) is about a 100 lbs. maybe a little over by a few pounds.
Because there's wheels on the back of never l had to pick it up lol other than to set it in and out of van

I don't think it's a big deal to carry a little over a hundred pounds I've been very happy with my machine the big wheels on the back make it pretty convenient to go up and down stairs so it's not like you're carrying the whole load.

Anyway you slice it is way more convenient than my previous machine

I still think if you're planning on loading and unloading at every job they air hog waterhog might be the way to go but I've never tried it