Alexa

User
Mar 4, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Alex Najar
Business Location
United States
Did you buy the 3 stage booster that came from Steam-brite. It sounds like you did. That is an interesting concept. You might need to extend the airflow from the hose down a little bit to keep the booster from spitting. It is a great idea.
Yes that is where he said he bought it from. It was relatively inexpensive, simple and makes a BIG difference. My Steamway already has two 3 stage vacs and one 2 stage vac in it. The booster has a powerful 3 stage vac. It feels really strong. I am going to try it at my house in order to examine the drying time required.

I realize that I am going to be one of the very few who has high level truckmounts and chooses to use a portable on some applications. If it works to my satisfaction, it should serve as a shot in the arm to all portable manufacturers and owners alike. At this point, I am fairly certain that this is going to turn out well. These new portables, combined with vac boosters should have enough vacuum power to serve a vital purpose in my business plan. The simplicity, fuel savings, ability to use a more efficient van (a good portable setup could fit in a Ford Transit), lower cost of replacement parts and labor, etc make up a catalog of advantages that are worth noting.

nextlevel

Nov 17, 2006
Ca
Real Name
Thomas Turn e
Business Location
United States
Yes that is where he said he bought it from. It was relatively inexpensive, simple and makes a BIG difference. My Steamway already has two 3 stage vacs and one 2 stage vac in it. The booster has a powerful 3 stage vac. It feels really strong. I am going to try it at my house in order to examine the drying time required.

I realize that I am going to be one of the very few who has high level truckmounts and chooses to use a portable on some applications. If it works to my satisfaction, it should serve as a shot in the arm to all portable manufacturers and owners alike. At this point, I am fairly certain that this is going to turn out well. These new portables, combined with vac boosters should have enough vacuum power to serve a vital purpose in my business plan. The simplicity, fuel savings, ability to use a more efficient van (a good portable setup could fit in a Ford Transit), lower cost of replacement parts and labor, etc make up a catalog of advantages that are worth noting.
Not only are the costs lower, but should you decide to add HEAT with a Little Giant, the only part of the equation you may be left missing is the vacuum.