Is the MiniMax any good or worth the price? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Is the MiniMax any good or worth the price?

Discussion in 'VLM / OP / Encapsulation' started by Mr.Steamer, Oct 4, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. Mr.Steamer

Mr.Steamer Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Don't do much bonnet cleaning but I'm curious if the minimax is really any good or worth the price. Anyone who owns one, your input is appreciated. Thanks!

2. Mr.Steamer

Mr.Steamer Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Or I guess the orbot does the same thing as the minimax...how about a cimex machine?

3. Sierra Clean Care

Sierra Clean Care Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    I am interested in the Minimax aswell.... looks like an awesome tool.... being in Canada, I think it's around 7k...... a lot of $$$..... I want an OP that is bomb proof ..... buy it once.... keep it for life....

4. Mr.Steamer

Mr.Steamer Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Well and a cimex is cheaper and I’ve heard good things about those as well...so many choices!

5. Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    I've got a 19" Cimex.... looking for an OP.....

6. smart n kleen

Premium VIP

Mar 12, 2010
    oregon
    Ratings:
    +4,849 / 37 / -0
    I'm looking for another cimex

7. Mr.Steamer

Mr.Steamer Active Member

Apr 6, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Everyone keeps saying "OP", what does that mean?

8. Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    Oscillating Pad..... it spins around in a circle, aswell as small concentric circles..... a 175 on steroids.....

9. Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,126 / 6 / -0
    And you can teach a child to use one.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chris Kelley

Chris Kelley New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

11. Chris Kelley

Chris Kelley New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Pros and cons. Some say a rotary cannot compare with an OP, others say there's really not much difference. The pros for me are rotaries are so much more nimble and maneuverable, and you don't have to play "kick the cord" constantly. I recently went VLM and chose the Orbot Sprayborg. I like the machine and my customers think it's incredible; however, now that I've used it for maybe 35 jobs, I can definitely see where a the Mini would make like easier. With the Multi-Brush I could get right up against walls and even under baseboards for filtration lines.

Bottom line? I might sell the Orbot and get the Mini. OR keep both... who knows...

• Like Like x 2
  12. BonnetPro

BonnetPro Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Male
    Pa
    Ratings:
    +981 / 2 / -0
    The Mini is not a 175 it is a 220 rpm so it cleans faster. It will not bog down like some ops as the power is magnified through the 10:1 gear box
    It offers many more features like the never spill, robotics wheels, lighter lift weight, better head pressure, superior materials like aluminum and stainless steel, clear coat over the powder coat. a fully controllable low drift spray system. Its just not on or off. a filter between the pump and sprayer. The satellite spray system and so on. You can use any bonnet, brush or pad under it so you are not limited in bonnet options like with an op that must have single layer or center stitched bonnets. Plus you can use the Multii Brush under the Mini and excellent tool for the more difficult carpets.

They are on sale and also have some special leasing incentives.

https://bonnetpro.com/minimax-testimonials/

• Like Like x 1