Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
HA.

I went to my first job this morning and no water. I even asked the PM if water was on and he said yes.

Grrrr

At least it was only 10 minutes from home so I went home and filled the tank.

I just got to my second job and guess what.....no water. I'm glad I have enough left in the tank to do this job as well at least.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Mur
HA.

I went to my first job this morning and no water. I even asked the PM if water was on and he said yes.

Grrrr

At least it was only 10 minutes from home so I went home and filled the tank.

I just got to my second job and guess what.....no water. I'm glad I have enough left in the tank to do this job as well at least.
Murphy's law?

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
Your Worse NIGHTMARE! How you been my friend?
You're right, I went through all of that shit with my bestie. They poison you and hope it kills the Cancer before the chemo kills you. It WAS a nightmare. Toughest part is not giving up. They had put my buddy though the ringer three times, and he gave up. I really miss that guy. I've always tried to look on the bright side of everything, it's been a year and a half since he died, still can't find a bright side...Fuk Cancer.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
my bother seen a special program on HBO they claim to cure cancer. by using virus and reengineer it. they cure a few from cancer by using the aid virus it 100% it has to go thru testing and should be approval by 2016 it blew the med world away.

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
it said to cure all cancer. within weeks. wow they used different virus and they had 80-90% cure rate, with the aid virus it at 100%

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
You're right, I went through all of that shit with my bestie. They poison you and hope it kills the Cancer before the chemo kills you. It WAS a nightmare. Toughest part is not giving up. They had put my buddy though the ringer three times, and he gave up. I really miss that guy. I've always tried to look on the bright side of everything, it's been a year and a half since he died, still can't find a bright side...Fuk Cancer.
Cancer Indeed SUCKS! Bless your Friend my man. I've thought of giving up only a couple times..Usually when hammered and feeling sorry for myself..A quick trip to the Childrens cancer center cured that
nonsense in a heartbeat. Poor Kids never had a chance to live.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
You're right, I went through all of that shit with my bestie. They poison you and hope it kills the Cancer before the chemo kills you. It WAS a nightmare. Toughest part is not giving up. They had put my buddy though the ringer three times, and he gave up. I really miss that guy. I've always tried to look on the bright side of everything, it's been a year and a half since he died, still can't find a bright side...Fuk Cancer.[/QUOTE
What's a Bestie?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
it said to cure all cancer. within weeks. wow they used different virus and they had 80-90% cure rate, with the aid virus it at 100%
Problem is Vito..if Big Pharm can collect Big Bucks..we'll never see it. Anything New for cancer is Un Godly expensive..

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
Cancer Indeed SUCKS! Bless your Friend my man. I've thought of giving up only a couple times..Usually when hammered and feeling sorry for myself..A quick trip to the Childrens cancer center cured that
nonsense in a heartbeat. Poor Kids never had a chance to live.
Bestie...noun, best friend. Not the one you call when you land in jail, the friend who's sitting next to you in jail. (I've never been to jail)

Vito

Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
one lady had a golf ball size tumor. within a week it was half the size, in two weeks it was complete gone. it work on all kind of cancer.

Latest posts