Van Wraps Is lettering/wraps really necessary? Really?

Hawkins

Oct 15, 2011
Washington
Real Name
Matt Hawkins
Business Location
United States
Shoot my van is the worst. All black. People run when they see me creeping at night. I was thinking of putting FBI on the side just so they would feel better walking by my van. But in the mean time I'm working on getting it lettered. Something like this.

Attachments

• 1418246568909.jpg
    1418246568909.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 300

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
I was working in DC while that guy was sniping people out of his car. At first it was reported that a white van had been involved, we were driving a white LETTERED a van, of course we got pulled over, the cops emptied the van on the street...tore back of truck up while we sat in the rain on the curb...left it for us to clean up.

Lettering on the van also helps with sidewalk or "creative" parking when I'm downtown...

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I was working in DC while that guy was sniping people out of his car. At first it was reported that a white van had been involved, we were driving a white LETTERED a van, of course we got pulled over, the cops emptied the van on the street...tore back of truck up while we sat in the rain on the curb...left it for us to clean up.

Lettering on the van also helps with sidewalk or "creative" parking when I'm downtown...
Obviously, you don't know your rights.
No probable cause.
Driving a white van which matches a report is not probable cause.
No consent to unlawful searches, unless you gave consent, lol.

ANTHONY01

Nov 3, 2014
Real Name
anthony hutchinson
A local cleaner told me a police officer came up to his truck while he was waiting for a client to arrive. He was parked in front of her house. The officer wanted to know what his business was there. Mind you this was in a decent area.

The carpet guy is pretty out going and after explaining himself the officer said see those kids over there? He said yes. Well one of the parents called said an old unlettered van was parked by a bus stop. The cleaner said really,I can't believe that. Then the officer said something that is profound and funny. The police officer said laughingly well you have to admit your old unmarked van looks like a molester van.

Then once when he was parked in front of a restaurant/bar he said he was waiting for closing and drunk customers walked out and yelled "rape van". Ouch.

Here is the van. Remember everything about us says something whether it's our attitude,dress,grooming and our vehicles. Ask yourself what does yours say?

View attachment 40039

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
U got me falling out of my chair reading this. TOOOOO dam funny but true. I have a old blue van with tinted windows that is an back up and my friends call it the night stalker.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Obviously, you don't know your rights.
No probable cause.
Driving a white van which matches a report is not probable cause.
No consent to unlawful searches, unless you gave consent, lol.
You forgetting about reasonable suspicion. They have a call from a citizen, they will investigate.

Last edited: