Direct Mail EDDM - Is Direct Mail dead? Think Again | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Is Direct Mail dead? Think Again

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
EDDM Postal mail is easy to do, and buget friendly, since you can target one route at a time, if need be, 200-800 or so mail boxes a route. Local busineses dont need a permit to do it. I have used it before, not for carpet business, but a non profit. Id like to try it in the spring for my carpet cleaning business. Pat

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
EDDM Postal mail is easy to do, and buget friendly, since you can target one route at a time, if need be, 200-800 or so mail boxes a route. Local busineses dont need a permit to do it. I have used it before, not for carpet business, but a non profit. Id like to try it in the spring for my carpet cleaning business. Pat
Key is to be consistent - 1 mailing won't work

Reactions: Frank Fratto

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Kinda like persistant? Does it build trust or what?
Brand for 1 - you need to hit your chosen routes probably 6 times so that when someone is ready to clean your the only name they think of. You can rotate zones but don't wait too long. Maybe hit zones every other month. Think of what you see coming into your own home - who do you remember?

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO