Is anyone getting work from gosmith.com?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
Anybody know anything about gosmith.com? I never signed up with them and all of the sudden they start sending me "leads", I've sent 3 estimates so far, no answer yet...

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
is it similar to thumbtack? I just started using thumbtack in the last 10 days. I like that you have a "qualified" lead and get a little bit of info about what they are looking for. Also gives u zip code so you can focus on your service area.

Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
is it similar to thumbtack? I just started using thumbtack in the last 10 days. I like that you have a "qualified" lead and get a little bit of info about what they are looking for. Also gives u zip code so you can focus on your service area.
Yeah it's very similar, I've been getting a bunch of requests but nothing has come out of them.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Anybody know anything about gosmith.com? I never signed up with them and all of the sudden they start sending me "leads", I've sent 3 estimates so far, no answer yet...
Nope. I don't sign up with them therefore not going to use them. They seem a little cheeky. Makes you wonder who else are they sending these same emails to

Mar 2, 2016
Real Name
Bryan Long
I didn't sign up either, bid 3 jobs but nothing, I think it's a scam, just trying to make money off of our hard work.

Chris F.

Aug 23, 2015
Real Name
Ciprian Fiastru
I bid few jobs for free, after a while the ask for credits I can buy if I want to bid for more, try to sign off and they said is free again, looks like a scam

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Next time do a search on Google. Plenty of dreadful reviews on them.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Nope. I don't sign up with them therefore not going to use them. They seem a little cheeky. Makes you wonder who else are they sending these same emails to
Poland... Close enough though... Haven't moved completely yet... Still getting the house ready... Selling the business... And trying to transfer to a position overseas... Getting on with the DOD is proving more difficult then originally planned... However the back up plan is the United States Embassy...

Apr 15, 2016
Real Name
Danny L Tomblin
Don't waste your time with gosmith. Spent $100.00's on their app,...all they do is take your money, you have to keep buying 'CREDITS' and NOT ONE JOB in 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Coincidently I just received a text from them, saying I had a lead to clean an apartment 2 counties away. Not carpet cleaning...general janitorial cleaning. What a stupid leads company. I just ignored it

Aug 7, 2016
Real Name
Charles E Carswell, Jr.
Don't waste your time with gosmith. Spent $100.00's on their app,...all they do is take your money, you have to keep buying 'CREDITS' and NOT ONE JOB in 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use smith and got a carpet cleaning job through them that paid 180.00 for a large room cleaning. I use other lead site like HomeAdvisor and Thumbtack also and think Smith would be much better than both of them if they had more leads. I like the fact it only cost you when you when customer want to hire you. Which is a big plus over Tack or HomeAdvisor. It's funny though before I signed up I was getting leads everyday back in Feb. 2016. Now that I a Pro on the site I get a job every 2 months now. I spent like 80 bucks for 10 credits which is a bit more than Tack and a little under par with HA. Not having any overhead to join is a plus and the one job I got has paid for the credit so I am in the black.

Bob Gablein

Jan 3, 2011
PA
Real Name
bob gablein
They both suck gosmith and thumbtack waste of time They want all the money Your better getting your own leads cheaper better results
Told both them remove me from there list Just another spin off of home adviser

Latest posts