Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
no, no no no Todd you have to try Undunzit

Like Trump says "trust me you'll like it, trust me"

Lol. I posted this thread a few years ago before Unduzit was around.

I’ve used Unduzit a few times and wasn’t overly impressed. It does smell good but the dilution ratio makes it horribly expensive.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Lol. I posted this thread a few years ago before Unduzit was around.

I’ve used Unduzit a few times and wasn’t overly impressed. It does smell good but the dilution ratio makes it horribly expensive.

Todd, I didn't read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought up. Have you just tried spraying H202 on it and leaving it there? I've gotten rid of rat piss odor on concrete in a basement by spraying H202 80 volume at 4 to 1 with water. Sprayed it on the concrete and walked away and the client sisal the smell was gone.

Anielytra

Jul 8, 2021
Real Name
Jeffrey J Gregory
In general, if you need a device used primarily for mowing lawns, the best solution is a rider. These machines are characterized by a good working potential and do not cause trouble during operation. In addition, such units are characterized by increased maneuverability, which allows their use on sites with rugged terrain and rough terrain. If often enough - the grass can be left on the lawn, using any units to cut it. Still, if the work is rarely carried out, the best solution would be a tractor with a pre-installed grass catcher, which will also be indispensable when working on large areas. But you should choose the best garden tractor of all time.

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
In general, if you need a device used primarily for mowing lawns, the best solution is a rider. These machines are characterized by a good working potential and do not cause trouble during operation. In addition, such units are characterized by increased maneuverability, which allows their use on sites with rugged terrain and rough terrain. If often enough - the grass can be left on the lawn, using any units to cut it. Still, if the work is rarely carried out, the best solution would be a tractor with a pre-installed grass catcher, which will also be indispensable when working on large areas. But you should choose the best garden tractor of all time.
@admin
@rob allen
Spammer

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

mrkavin

Jul 4, 2021
Real Name
kavin
Hello. I was asked to quote to clean artificial grass in a designers office where they have an office dog and has urined in various places and is really smelly, I turned the job down as was unsure what was the best way to clean and that it had been glued to a concrete floor, for future reference what would you guys and gals advise if it was to be cleaned? synthetic grass

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Hello. I was asked to quote to clean artificial grass in a designers office where they have an office dog and has urined in various places and is really smelly, I turned the job down as was unsure what was the best way to clean and that it had been glued to a concrete floor, for future reference what would you guys and gals advise if it was to be cleaned? synthetic grass
The fact that it's on concrete without a pad is actually a good thing. This means for starters you will need much less of the product you choose to treat it with effectively. You would need to locate and saturate all the affected areas. The key part is the locating all of it and treating all of it. Also, when you do the actual cleaning it will be easier to extract more of the urine than it would be in a padded carpet. So, actually this is much easier in my experience than cleaning a urine soaked padded carpet which sometimes needs a sub-surface extracting to effectively treat. I use both a good UV light and a moisture probe to find all the urine. Sometimes the urine will be easily visible because it's made a visible stain on the surface, but that is not always true and you have to do some work to find it all. I'd say 1/2 the battle with a job like you describe will be the locating of all the urine. I may use either an enzyme product or a peroxide based product with deodorizer. There are several of each on the market. I either apply it with a trigger sprayer, small pump up, or with a Hydroforce depending on how much I need or how bad the problem is. In an office setting I am very careful about what I will and will not move, really same for home settings. Unless the dog has just really gone wild in there this sounds like it would be doable provided to locate and treat all of the urine and rinse it thoroughly.