Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
no, no no no Todd you have to try Undunzit

Like Trump says "trust me you'll like it, trust me"

Lol. I posted this thread a few years ago before Unduzit was around.

I’ve used Unduzit a few times and wasn’t overly impressed. It does smell good but the dilution ratio makes it horribly expensive.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Lol. I posted this thread a few years ago before Unduzit was around.

I’ve used Unduzit a few times and wasn’t overly impressed. It does smell good but the dilution ratio makes it horribly expensive.

Todd, I didn't read the entire thread, so forgive me if this has already been brought up. Have you just tried spraying H202 on it and leaving it there? I've gotten rid of rat piss odor on concrete in a basement by spraying H202 80 volume at 4 to 1 with water. Sprayed it on the concrete and walked away and the client sisal the smell was gone.

Anielytra

Jul 8, 2021
Real Name
Jeffrey J Gregory
In general, if you need a device used primarily for mowing lawns, the best solution is a rider. These machines are characterized by a good working potential and do not cause trouble during operation. In addition, such units are characterized by increased maneuverability, which allows their use on sites with rugged terrain and rough terrain. If often enough - the grass can be left on the lawn, using any units to cut it. Still, if the work is rarely carried out, the best solution would be a tractor with a pre-installed grass catcher, which will also be indispensable when working on large areas. But you should choose the best garden tractor of all time.

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
In general, if you need a device used primarily for mowing lawns, the best solution is a rider. These machines are characterized by a good working potential and do not cause trouble during operation. In addition, such units are characterized by increased maneuverability, which allows their use on sites with rugged terrain and rough terrain. If often enough - the grass can be left on the lawn, using any units to cut it. Still, if the work is rarely carried out, the best solution would be a tractor with a pre-installed grass catcher, which will also be indispensable when working on large areas. But you should choose the best garden tractor of all time.
@admin
@rob allen
Spammer

Reactions: Johnny Bravo