Is 6-figga making a Ho-ho-horrible Mistake???

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by Six Figure Solo Cleaner, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0
    #1 Six Figure Solo Cleaner, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    *I rarely share My marketing pieces on TMF due to restrictions from My biz partner but was given an exception in this case*

The last week of this year we are doing free cleanings to any past or present client and strategic partner that wants it.

Campaign went as such

1. Mailed out a 9x12 over-sized (My standard size i mail every month changing the theme of the postcard) Direct Mail postcard to My house-list of little more than 1000+ address

2. an eblast to My houslist of about 2,000 emails

below is the link to the eblast sent yesterday that currently has about a 20% open rate and about 15% click thru rate.

clicking the link below will take you on the path they took. Which is from the email > to the blog > to an image of the postcard you can click on to enlarge.

This really is a pure gift in that there will be no selling, no pitching...hell, We won't even accept TIPS!!!

However, even tho on the surface nothing is being "sold" trust Me, please DO NOT underestimate the relational capital being accrued with this campaign.

..or... am I making a Ho-ho-horrible Mistake???

Cheers!

6'

http://conta.cc/2gOkCaO

p.s.
    Oh, and in typical 6' fashion... I slammed this together between 2am & 4am for a 5am delivery. So there are proof-reading errors (ex - "you may just could use". FUK that's bad grammer, but I was half sleep and delusional).

p.s.s
    aye'... good enough is good enough. Sometimes you just gotta get chit out the door.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MikeGaure

Premium VIP

Nov 23, 2015
    Male
    Ratings:
    +5,012 / 19 / -0
    I didn't see anything stating a limit on available appts only that is was for a week.

Some may feel jacked if they miss out do to logistics.

I've given free services but never to that level. Worked out well for us in the long run usually does when you're dealing with good people.

I'd be nervous about taking you're approach I don't have the manpower

Good luck

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. CCWorks

Premium VIP

Jan 3, 2010
    Ratings:
    +2,502 / 128 / -0
    Tips:
    You should take a gift if it is bestowed on you or your cleaner, as it is a gift and you should not refuse a gift when offing a gift.
    Karma is something people believe in, do not mess it up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0
    #4 Six Figure Solo Cleaner, Dec 19, 2016

My team does not share many of the common concerns most businesses have when dealing with their clients.

Thank the Lord

5. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0

Our limit is 1.

We'll refuse ONCE. After which we'll say to them "only if you insist".

They do. We take.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0
    #6 Six Figure Solo Cleaner, Dec 19, 2016
    Also keep in mind that 6 has always been deliberate, selective, & discriminate in who he targets & allows to become a Client or Strategic Partner in the first place.

Our clients are an absolute delight

• Like Like x 1
  7. Todd the Cleaner

Todd the Cleaner Todd Cottino
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    Owner / Operator
    Pahrump, Nevada, United States
    Ratings:
    +24,971 / 58 / -0
    Cool that you can do that. That week is usually a vacation week for me so I can be with the family. Thursday is my last day I'm working this year.

• Like Like x 3
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0
    *update*

the calls are DEFINITELY starting to come in with folks taking Us up on the offer:blackeye::confused:...lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Six Figure Solo Cleaner

Premium VIP

Nov 24, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,554 / 63 / -0
    *conclusion*

All went well.

Ended up doing less than 10 & got em all done in 1 day.

Turned down close to $200 in tips but had a client add 2 areas with pet issues ($189)

Looking forward to doing it again next year with 1 tweak... gonna give them the option of paying with 2 canned food items to be donated to the local food bank.

I'm certain that'll get more people to take us up on the offer.

Some folks (Me included) don't like the idea of something for nothing.

I made a mistake not taking that into consideration.

Oh well. You live & you learn.

*sample from 1 of the cleanings*

20161230_212622.jpg

62556008.jpg

• Like Like x 1