goomer

Feb 16, 2009
Pelham Bay, Bronx New York
www.pelhambaycarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Frank Mendo
Business Location
United States
Use a 150-200$ really nice pump up and you won't care about a 2-3gal electric sprayer anymore.

They take like 3-5 solid pumps when full and the pressure lasts forever.

It's just so many cleaners have used plastic entry level ones that they don't like them, even the b&g at jon don isn't great.

Look on Amazon for stainless commercial pump sprayer and you'll see the real ones I'm talking about

Yes but this is just for protector, hardsurface , upholstery.

Nothing beats an inline for large carpet jobs

I have considered metal exterminator pump sprayers before.

Expensive, but not disposables like all the other cheap ones.

cleanimage

Sep 12, 2006
I guess it depnds on what service,s you deliver. We do majority hard surface

I'm referring more to products like Klenztone. And rinsing with SS wand is different than a product sitting in SS tank.

And even acid CPT cleaners will corrode SS

Turboman

Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Mark Markovic
Business Location
United States
I have invested $600 in two IPS Pro Sprayers in the last 12.5 months. I have purchased two sprayers new seals, etc. My first sprayer stopped spraying with any pressure after about 4 months. I purchased a new sprayer along with a new seal kit for the first one, thinking I could have a backup sprayer. I replaced the seal kit in the first one but could not get it to spray with any kind of pressure. The new sprayer was working well so I marched on with life. Now I have 4 dead batteries and no sprayer at all. I have contacted the company with a quick response at first but no response on my last 3 emails and no phone number to call. I started to purchase two new batteries this morning, but once in the cart the bill with shipping was $80 (I did not purchase thinking there has to be a better answer). So approx $700 to have one functioning sprayer in a little over a year??

Is this operator error??
Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out the battery sprayer Worx Hydroshot They have gotten the bugs worked out for way less money.

Turboman

Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Mark Markovic
Business Location
United States
I have considered metal exterminator pump sprayers before.

Expensive, but not disposables like all the other cheap ones.

Being in the pest control business I know about pump ups. Droplet size goes up as the PSI goes down. That's just not efficiency.
And there's not enough volume to do the job. Hot prespray is way better than fast cooling down prespray. I for the life of me can't figure out why anyone would use these "Pump up" dinosaurs still when the inline Hydroforce injection is so fast so efficient and the battery units (when they get the bugs worked out, might be the next best thing, especially for protectants and sealers.

Reactions: Scott W

Turboman

Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Mark Markovic
Business Location
United States
I have invested $600 in two IPS Pro Sprayers in the last 12.5 months. I have purchased two sprayers new seals, etc. My first sprayer stopped spraying with any pressure after about 4 months. I purchased a new sprayer along with a new seal kit for the first one, thinking I could have a backup sprayer. I replaced the seal kit in the first one but could not get it to spray with any kind of pressure. The new sprayer was working well so I marched on with life. Now I have 4 dead batteries and no sprayer at all. I have contacted the company with a quick response at first but no response on my last 3 emails and no phone number to call. I started to purchase two new batteries this morning, but once in the cart the bill with shipping was $80 (I did not purchase thinking there has to be a better answer). So approx $700 to have one functioning sprayer in a little over a year??

Is this operator error??
Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!

Palmetto... I'm sure they'll work out the kinks when sales fall too low or posts like yours start to pile up. They've already improved poorly engineered plastic parts over to metal but like so many products seen as innovative breakthroughs end up failing after you field test them for a while. The true grit comes out or not.. Check out the Worx Hydroshot. Same idea at a lot less cost and from a proven company that makes dozens of consumer products over years of development.