IPS Pro or Worx | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

IPS Pro or Worx

Sep 8, 2018
San Diego
Real Name
Tim Nowlan
Hello guys, I'm just starting out and been creeping this site for a while now. I am thoroughly informed and entertained.
Serious question, should I invest in IPS pro or Worx power sprayer?

Sep 8, 2018
San Diego
Real Name
Tim Nowlan
Worx. I tried the IPS and had problems with it after only a month. Maybe after it has been through about 10 generations will it be anything useful, but the Worx products are nearly always on target.
Thanks, yeah that's what I've gathered. I just needed to confirm I wasn't crazy. Why is IPS producing crap, and then the next gen (v7) crap!!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have used both and still using both. However I used the old model of ips not the new but the new also has issues. To compare both Worx is a lot durable than ips, ips will break easily, the extruded tube has broken on my ips sprayer, I am using it without it for upholstery pre spray. Ips had a perfect hight for me then the worx, worx is tall and I have to lift the sprayer in an uncomfortably while spraying staircases. Ips offered better jets, for example when I shorten the worx it will not have the streight spray, it has a flower watering pattern spray but still ok however I don't use worx for upholstery pre spray because of this reason. Worx has higher psi I think 100dish - 300dish there is a switch to select between these 2 psi. Because worxs is taller it will spray closer to the carpet, in some way it's better, but you still have to lift your hand a little so you get wider pattern of spraying. worx feels a little heavier then the ips. Overall I liked both but durability wise worx is the way to go, if you decide to go with the ips then you have to baby that thing or other wise it will break on you easily. Because mine was the older model I was not be able to order the Brocken part.