IOR

Steaminyo

Dec 11, 2019
Pueblo colorado
Real Name
Tyler Yoho
Where is the SDS?
As far as what's in it, Joe has stated the ingredients for the groups he follows but he is not allowed here. He's pretty transparent – “active ingredients include food grade acid, PAM – a polymer water treatment chemical, percarbonate, tetracetylethylenediamine (an oxidizer activator) and chlorous acid.”

Ever-Fresh208

Jul 17, 2022
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Thanks for the response! I was inquiring not so much as the "secret" ingredients, but I would not agree that the availability of SDS is "transparent" if you cannot easily view or print one to carry with you. That's the concern...

Safety level? Pet/Child safe? Wool safe?

Steaminyo

Dec 11, 2019
Pueblo colorado
Real Name
Tyler Yoho
Thanks for the response! I was inquiring not so much as the "secret" ingredients, but I would not agree that the availability of SDS is "transparent" if you cannot easily view or print one to carry with you. That's the concern...

Safety level? Pet/Child safe? Wool safe?
What is your real name? If your one of his customers I will let him know that you need a copy. I’ve been using it for awhile now with no problems. It doesn’t turn my skin white. Far as I know it’s safe to get on you, safer than peroxide anyway. yes he says it’s safe for wool.