INVENTIONS | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

INVENTIONS

gulfshores

Jul 30, 2013
Hey ppl I was interested in everybodys modifications, inventions, etc to help the rest of us with our daily jobs. Johnny Bravo, Deron everyone. Thx for your input.

No.9

Oct 10, 2013
Real Name
Mitch D.
Here's a piece of technique advise....Do not power clean..clean stuff and do not pre-treat clean stuff. You will gain approx. 10-15% increase in production time and a 10-15% decrease in chemical costs. Look at it this way,..every 7 -10 days will be pure profit, less some very basic fixed operating expenses that cannot be avoided. If an area in a room is basically clean, just rinse it to remove dust and lite surface soiling. I frequently see techs putting similar effort into cleaning the clean areas... as the moderately soiled!

Jim Ellis

Apr 1, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
www.instantsteamclean.com
Real Name
Jim Ellis
Business Location
United States
Here's a piece of technique advise....Do not power clean..clean stuff and do not pre-treat clean stuff. You will gain approx. 10-15% increase in production time and a 10-15% decrease in chemical costs. Look at it this way,..every 7 -10 days will be pure profit, less some very basic fixed operating expenses that cannot be avoided. If an area in a room is basically clean, just rinse it to remove dust and lite surface soiling. I frequently see techs putting similar effort into cleaning the clean areas... as the moderately soiled!
That's my policy!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using TMF Forums mobile app

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Inventions LOL !
Inexpensive (free) carrier for your spotters. Cut away a plastic Gallon jug.
shelf 032.jpg

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
You're welcome, that is, if you're talking to me.

Mr. Slide

Check out sliders , the quick change GLIDES !
Jun 18, 2008
Calif. U.S.A.
Real Name
ALAN BUSH
Business Location
United States
I invented the quick change Glide !
With many never seen before Glide styles !
They are GREAT!
Here's one comment!

FreshAire
Quote FreshAire
Well, had the full Slide set for a week and a bit now, used on all kinds of jobs inc a large(ish) glue-down commercial poly job for the twin-vac and all I can say is...

when are you gonna start making them for other wands so that everyone can start finding out what they're missing??

Man, between encapping and these Slides, it's made cleaning a helluvalot more fun and profitable! Nice one AL, hope you get the success you deserve for coming up with these little rippers!! So easy to fit, change and use, I am impressed!