Introduction to Leather Cleaning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Introduction to Leather Cleaning

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
For anyone interested in getting into leather cleaning or improving their skills in that area, Tom Forsythe and I will be conducting an Introduction to Leather Cleaning class Wednesday March 24th. There are only a few spaces left. Those who are serious enough to purchase leather cleaning supplies before the class can attend the class free.
Aramsco & Interlink Supply are giving a 10% discount on registration to any class during March madness basketball tournament. Plus someone will get a free class.

Here is the link for information and to register - https://web.cvent.com/event/39b80896-e0a6-49f4-a1be-dd2fe9898924/summary

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
For anyone interested in getting into leather cleaning or improving their skills in that area, Tom Forsythe and I will be conducting an Introduction to Leather Cleaning class Wednesday March 24th. There are only a few spaces left. Those who are serious enough to purchase leather cleaning supplies before the class can attend the class free.
Aramsco & Interlink Supply are giving a 10% discount on registration to any class during March madness basketball tournament. Plus someone will get a free class.

Here is the link for information and to register - https://web.cvent.com/event/39b80896-e0a6-49f4-a1be-dd2fe9898924/summary
I would like to attend. Where do I go to order supplies? can you post a link? How do I register and get the class for free?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Here is the link to register or get information - https://web.cvent.com/event/39b80896-e0a6-49f4-a1be-dd2fe9898924/summary

You can order either the Hydro-Force Leather Cleaning kit ($114) or the LeatherMaster cleaning kit (about $350) from any Interlink Supply or Aramsco distributor. However, the Customer Service people in Salt Lake City and Paulsboro New Jersey seem to know how to do it faster. SLC can also ship faster. Call 800 660-5803 to get one of the Customer Service folks. If they don't know just what to do, have them check with Schyler Lewis who is in charge of that aspect of the class.

The date is Wednesday (next week) March 24th from 1 PM until 5 PM Eastern time. Three leather experts will stay on for Question and answer after the class if there is not time for all questions to be answered.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Thank You Scott, I've already ordered my kit and am eager to learn this Wednesday

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I am so excited to learn how to clean Leather, Thank you Scott!!!

Waiting for class to start