Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
My area can really use another supply house, all we have is a a Bridgepoint that doesn't carry much and a SSS that sells janitorial supplies and pool supplies. Maybe in a few years I'll open one.

You will just create a headache opening one of these stores. Very few potential customers---how many cleaners in your area? And most of them are cheap skates....

In your current job you get paid when you work, in retail you get paid when customers buy----you have to work when you have customers and when you don't.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Bought some stuff at interlink/aramsco last week. Paid in full at the store...or so I thought ha! Got a bill for ten cents
Wth?

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
You will just create a headache opening one of these stores. Very few potential customers---how many cleaners in your area? And most of them are cheap skates....

In your current job you get paid when you work, in retail you get paid when customers buy----you have to work when you have customers and when you don't.
Not to mention the hundreds of thousand in inventory..lease terms etc.

Nev

Jul 21, 2010
PA
www.redhotcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Nevin Guiser
Business Location
United States
Latest update: Called accounts receivable at Aramsco/Interlink yesterday. Was told they had sent the info to corporate on the east coast. Took my # and stated she will call back when she hears something.

As of today... nothing

Reactions: FloorCareMD

Nev

Jul 21, 2010
PA
Real Name
Nevin Guiser
Business Location
United States
The best guy might be the salesman/sales manager at your location. Often the accounting staff cannot change invoices. They know of the sale and the terms that were supposed to be.

The nearest Interlink is 2 hours away plus HomePro Spotter has to be ordered directly from Interlink - no distributors.

The issue is the shipping charges. From $71 in November to $299 in March with the exact same terms and quantity. It's only a 400% increase in 4 months.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
I'm at the bank cancelling my CC so they don't double charge me .
They charged me 1.99 shippng on a 1.95 now they sent me a 14.61 charge after they all ready charged me 4 says latter .

Frank House

Feb 1, 2016
Real Name
Frank H
Here is the exact same order from 11/3/15. The shipping went from $71.60 to $299.00. I would have never agreed to this price.

View attachment 63521

I thought that after spending 350 shipping is free? Also do you have a rep there if so talk to your sales rep to help resolve this. I doubt that they want to lose you as a customer. I hope everything gets better with them being bought by ARAMSCO. The only thing that I don't like is that merging such large companies usually hurts the customer service and price. Because of having more of the market and not have more distributors to compete for customers.

You really need to get this resolved and not let it go.

Best of luck.

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
Here is an example of bad business practices.

Interlink Supply lost me as a client.

Placed a phone order for HomePro Spotter on 3/30 for 16 cases. The offer was buy 14 cases get 2 cases free plus 1/2 price shipping for a total of $543.23. No problem, I purchased the same order in November and the total was $503.78. Things go up.

Today I received an invoice in the mail wanting an additional $241.04.

Called accounts receivable. After having a heated discussion with them, I must say I am not very happy.

After spending over $96,000 with Interlink Supply throughout the years I expected more.

FORGET INTERLINK OR NOW IS AMRASCO or something like that

I've been ordering from: Vacaway never had a problem
http://www.vacaway.com/vaCustomSpotters/index.htm

PortyStarr

Mar 15, 2016
Real Name
Chase C
At first I was mad about this stuff but now I'm more worried because There are plenty of people working there I'm sure who would suffer from the decrease in revenue all these issues will cause. I know there are nice people working there... Bummer.

Hang in there folks! Fix it!

Reactions: aloha one

Nev

Jul 21, 2010
PA
Real Name
Nevin Guiser
Business Location
United States
Anyways, just received a call from Rick Gelinas at Excellent Supply. He was following up with my purchases at the end of February and making sure I was happy with everything. In fact he is sending me a Zebra Spot Brush. Didn't ask for it, didn't request it. Now this is excellent customer service.

On the other hand, after 1 week I still have not received any contact from Interlink about my outrageous shipping add on.

Last edited:

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
The nearest Interlink is 2 hours away plus HomePro Spotter has to be ordered directly from Interlink - no distributors.

The issue is the shipping charges. From $71 in November to $299 in March with the exact same terms and quantity. It's only a 400% increase in 4 months.
Gotta be a typo...freight has increased since the New Year to the tune of 15% on Ave. Far from 400!

Nev

Jul 21, 2010
PA
Real Name
Nevin Guiser
Business Location
United States
Gotta be a typo...freight has increased since the New Year to the tune of 15% on Ave. Far from 400!

The freight was supposed to be 50% off and it looks like they doubled the price.

What's amusing is I could have shipped everything to me using my FedEx shipping account number and it would have been 1/2 the price Interlink is trying to charge me.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
The freight was supposed to be 50% off and it looks like they doubled the price.

What's amusing is I could have shipped everything to me using my FedEx shipping account number and it would have been 1/2 the price Interlink is trying to charge me.
You got the 'Good' Guy deal! instead of 50% Off you got 50% ON!
They will do that.. (accept your shipper #) Or at one time they did take freight accts #'s. I do a boat load of Free Shipping..I dropped Fed X for UPS and save around 20%.