groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
As I sit and balance my books this morning I see Aramsco had their hand in my checking account as well, I have charges that I can not explain. I will have to call Monday. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are having issues with their takeover and will make it right. Everybody should check their statements, I'm guessing they keep my card on file and charge as they please. As of now I have no email, paper receipt or anything that explains those charges.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Hopefully it gets resolved. Maybe @Scott W could help out with the issue.
They'll favorably work it out. As with any Big company transitions..in this case where Aramsco has bought Interlink there's bound to be glitches. This will pass..I've used Interlink for many years..never a problem..I would give them a chance as you would want if your Business had glitches.
@Scott Warrington

Last edited:

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
that is just insane. I'm getting fed up with all this crap. from ridiculously over priced parts and equipment to instances like this manufacturers and distributors are tearing us apart taking advantage of our ignorance and immediate need to buy what they have. I'm tired of it, I'm picking up my 30-30 my sombrero and my horse and going into a revolution even if I have to go by myself.. We have to bring them down.

Does anyone of you guys get ever tired of being abused by this people??
Are you going to seat on your ass and blame it on the illegals too?

Who has cojones to stand up for himself! Anyone??

OK PM me if you wanna join. I need at least 25 interlink customers that spend at least 350 a month to cancel their orders and stop buying from them until they make this right.

After they make it right, the owner himself will need to come to the forum and offer an apology or we still don't buy from them until he does.

We need to teach them how to treat us and that we will not lay down and let them walk all over us. This time was to Nevin next time will be anyone of us.

Who will join?? If you guys are not up to this, Don't you ever come to this forum crying about any distributor mistreating you.

Lets do it pinches gueros

Pancho_Villa_bandolier.jpg
Penche LOCO Martin!

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
They'll favorably work it out. As with any Big company transitions..in this case where Aramsco has bought Interlink there's bound to be glitches. This will pass..I've used Interlink for many years..never a problem..I would give them a chance as you would want if your Business had glitches.
No weed @aloha one? Your being nice and calm. Oh yea, you got in trouble for your wild posts. It won't last, your a trouble maker, soon the crazy posts will appear again.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
No weed @aloha one? Your being nice and calm. Oh yea, you got in trouble for your wild posts. It won't last, your a trouble maker, soon the crazy posts will appear again.
I'm waiting with Baited Fingers! Trouble is my middle name...Plenty weed...in fact whooped up some canna butter last night so Brownie time here in a bit..:) Medicinal of course:rolleyes::D

Reactions: Andrew C

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I sure hope it does not affect my iInterlink . I am fortunate to have one here in town. They were here before there was Interlink.
well stocked and I can stop in and get anything on account. Now I know they don't necessarily control pricing so much any more. I would hate to see them being affected negatively by being a part of a conglomerate.

When talking to them , sometimes they roll their eyes due to the buying and selling by the companies.

Was started by a father, and is now worked by son and others. The origal was on cover of Cleanfax way back, .

I would imaging Scott w. knows em, I know Spazz goes there.

Reactions: aloha one

Nev

Jul 21, 2010
PA
www.redhotcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Nevin Guiser
Business Location
United States
In due time it will probably be resolved. I had billing issues before but they were handled properly and right away.

But really got me is when she said "no matter what you will have to pay more."

That is when I lost it and stated you will probably lose a loyal client who has spent over $100 grand in cleaning products with your company. I am sure there are a lot of other companies out there like Jon Don and Magic Wand that would be more than glad to have my business.

Reactions: matt30577

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Penche LOCO Martin!
Good thing this was just another one of me jokes brother. Imagine if it was serious and we were to stop a terrorist attack!

No response, none raised his hand none got fired up.

OK lets try insulting the performance of some pre-sprays and the reaction.. :)

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
that is just insane. I'm getting fed up with all this crap. from ridiculously over priced parts and equipment to instances like this manufacturers and distributors are tearing us apart taking advantage of our ignorance and immediate need to buy what they have. I'm tired of it, I'm picking up my 30-30 my sombrero and my horse and going into a revolution even if I have to go by myself.. We have to bring them down.

Does anyone of you guys get ever tired of being abused by this people??
Are you going to seat on your ass and blame it on the illegals too?

Who has cojones to stand up for himself! Anyone??

OK PM me if you wanna join. I need at least 25 interlink customers that spend at least 350 a month to cancel their orders and stop buying from them until they make this right.

After they make it right, the owner himself will need to come to the forum and offer an apology or we still don't buy from them until he does.

We need to teach them how to treat us and that we will not lay down and let them walk all over us. This time was to Nevin next time will be anyone of us.

Who will join?? If you guys are not up to this, Don't you ever come to this forum crying about any distributor mistreating you.

Lets do it pinches gueros

Pancho_Villa_bandolier.jpg

Attachments

• 1460334853826.jpg
    1460334853826.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: keep it clean

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
In due time it will probably be resolved. I had billing issues before but they were handled properly and right away.

But really got me is when she said "no matter what you will have to pay more."

That is when I lost it and stated you will probably lose a loyal client who has spent over $100 grand in cleaning products with your company. I am sure there are a lot of other companies out there like Jon Don and Magic Wand that would be more than glad to have my business.
I've dealt with both interlink and https://shop.truckmountforums.com. https://shop.truckmountforums.com has been getting 99% of my orders in the last 10 years. I don't like how interlink doesn't have an Interlink dealer. They go through all these little independent dealers and if there's a problem, it's harder to get to the top dog than it would be if they had a physical location.

I could be wrong with that statement, but the only way I order something is through Sunbelt, dixie steam way, and some dealer in Tennessee. That's why I only order about 1% of my needs through them. https://shop.truckmountforums.com is so much easier to work with. That's just my experience. It might be different in other parts of the country.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Bought some stuff at interlink/aramsco last week. Paid in full at the store...or so I thought ha! Got a bill for ten cents
The same happened to me on an Internet order. They tried to charge me twice for shipping but only collected what I actually owed. But then came an invoice with balance due. OK I sent email explaining what happened. They said it's fine I'll delete that and you weren't charged for the double shipping. OK cool. Lol they deposited the extra shipping charge into my account. Whatever I guess. I tried. They must be trying to work out some serious bugs.

Sent from my SM-G900T using TMF Forums mobile app

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
I did receive an something in the mail today for my charges, evidently something I ordered a week or two ago was back ordered, so they charged me when it came in not with rest of my order. There is still a random charge for $4.98 that I'm not sure what that is. Not going to worry about $4.98, but they do need to be more clear on their statement.

wuznmee

Jan 2, 2014
Real Name
Mike
For us, the buyout of interlink was a plus... There have been no price increases and the distribution center is closer so, orders get here quicker. As each Interlink dealer is an independent business, your individual store sets their own profit margin and does their own billing.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
I've dealt with both interlink and https://shop.truckmountforums.com. https://shop.truckmountforums.com has been getting 99% of my orders in the last 10 years. I don't like how interlink doesn't have an Interlink dealer. They go through all these little independent dealers and if there's a problem, it's harder to get to the top dog than it would be if they had a physical location.

I could be wrong with that statement, but the only way I order something is through Sunbelt, dixie steam way, and some dealer in Tennessee. That's why I only order about 1% of my needs through them. https://shop.truckmountforums.com is so much easier to work with. That's just my experience. It might be different in other parts of the country.

I guess it goes both ways. I deal with interlink very often. For me it is a plus to have a place to walk into and get a product or sometimes a quick fix, or part. But , in one of those independent dealer shops. I have been with them since way before there was Interlink.

Reactions: matt30577