Interlink San Diego -Hands on Rug Cleaning Class

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
Thought I would give a shout out to Scott W. and Interlink San Diego for putting on such a great class.
Best class I have taken in some time ( OK....1st. class I have taken in YEARS );)
But I have been around, and in 35 years, I have had my share of....Put the tape in the machine, and shut the lights out, and I'll be back in 40 min. kinda class ( that's where I learned to snore ).

When Scott say's " hands on " he means it....We took road trips...Met Dave Nichols @ his place of work.." Rug Renew "....This guy lives and breaths rugs " from around the world "....Got energy to burn ( I was sweating just watching him )...

Then on to " golden rugs gallery "....Jason the son of the owner ( family owned since 1968 )...Took his time to show us all kinds,types...and rugs worth more than that summer home you wish you had.
Met Miss Cynthia Kosciuczyk...If she can't answer a question about rugs, well...I'm now sure who could...Vast knowledge in her and the people we all got to meet, and pick the info we need.

Special shout out to " the cobra " Doug Heiferman for his willingness to give of his time so that others may learn the right way of doing business.

The staff of Interlink San Diego were wonderful...and this midwest guy felt right at home.

I would 5 star the class, the instructors right out of the ball park.

Greatfully Yours " Big Papa "

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Thanks for the kind words Big Papa. Everyone seemed to get a lot out of the class.

I was planning the San Diego class to be my last one. But, a few folks are urging me to do one or two more in 2019. Birmingham and Nashville are possible locations, but nothing for sure.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the kind words Big Papa. Everyone seemed to get a lot out of the class.

I was planning the San Diego class to be my last one. But, a few folks are urging me to do one or two more in 2019. Birmingham and Nashville are possible locations, but nothing for sure.

Maybe you didn’t see my response: “PHOENIX”
Lol, seriously I’d love to take a class and meet you in person. Have a great day my friend.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

Say it isn't so Scott. I still want my wife to attend a rug class of yours and Doug's.

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Phoenix!! Agree!

I agree with Big Papa, Class was the best educational experience of its type I have ever attended. Everyone you meet treats you with dignity and respect. I kinda felt like you found a team of people rooting for you, and want you to succeed. Many times when there is a group of guys egos get in the way. Not here, the instructors Scott Warrington and Doug Heifernan keep it on subject but fun at the same time. For myself it took a long time to save up the funds to head out of state. I was very hesitant to go because for us every dollar counts. It was worth every penny. In a sense it wasn’t just about cleaning “rugs” it was more about becoming a professional in the field.

It also gave me a different impression of interlink I didn’t have before. I thought of them as a big company, and I was a little guy. Meeting the San Diego Manager, and all their staff, they felt more like old friends. Never felt like it was all about making money and selling. Weird it felt like a team behind you there to help you grow. I thought class would be like a Commercial always trying to sell, sell, sell. That wasn’t the case at all!!

Granted I didn’t leave a rug expert by any means. But I have the guides, notes, and now industry contacts I feel confident I can tackle jobs I couldn’t of dreamed of before.

It was so educational and encouraging I signed up for another class come dec.
Looking forward to meeting Big Papa again in Dec and hopefully more members.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Maybe you didn’t see my response: “PHOENIX”
Lol, seriously I’d love to take a class and meet you in person. Have a great day my friend.

We have done the west coast. Need give the east coast guys a chance. I don't think Phoenix will happen.

Johnny - You can come to Nashville or Florida. Two will fit on the motorcycle or just a plane ticket for your wife.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
We have done the west coast. Need give the east coast guys a chance. I don't think Phoenix will happen.

Johnny - You can come to Nashville or Florida. Two will fit on the motorcycle or just a plane ticket for your wife.

PLEASE DO ANOTHER CLASS HERE IN THE WEST COAST ( Better yet in the Great Bay Area)

PLEASE!!!!!!!

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States

and Changing the subject a bit

Will there be a Black Friday from Interlink supply? Usually theres one for the whole week.....

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
:(dang...I might have to cancel my class.
Things are not working out for that time frame ( dang...youngest son is getting married )
and me...My brain has not been working right ( at least that is what my wife says );)

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
:(dang...I might have to cancel my class.
Things are not working out for that time frame ( dang...youngest son is getting married )
and me...My brain has not been working right ( at least that is what my wife says );)
I guess a wedding is more important then class! Lol

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
and Changing the subject a bit

Will there be a Black Friday from Interlink supply? Usually theres one for the whole week.....

No black Fridays. We have not been able to do this the last 3 years. But, we do have some great sales items in the latest mailer.