Interlink or Jondon | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Interlink or Jondon

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
in fact i would truely be amazed if i actually would be considered for such an oppurtunity....imagine....lol...rotfl...i still love ya scott
Prepare to be amazed, Kelly. We did consider you .. for about 2 seconds. :)

(For those who don't know the whole story, this is not personal. Kelly's location just down the road from our main Interlink store is why he won't likely be an Interlink distributor any time soon.)

kelly m

Nov 30, 2009
Utah
Real Name
Kelly McCloy
Business Location
United States
thats ok...i am a regular customer...some people in my area prefer that i work on their machines...and im just happy to buy parts when i need em...and i am sure....you will want to see this machine scott.....lol...429...but you have to promise not to faint.

kelly m

Nov 30, 2009
Utah
Real Name
Kelly McCloy
Business Location
United States
absolutely....promise not to faint....

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
Nick - Please, send me a PM or email and let me know what issues you have had with your local Interlink Supply. I will see what I can do to correct problems and be sure it doesn't happen again. Would love to have your business back some day.
I am lucky enough to have my choice of a Interlink and Jondon in my area, Tampa.

They are so good at my local Interlink, I have not even been over to visit Jondon as of yet.

I had an issue with a customers area rug and called Interlink, Tampa. The person on the phone did not have the exact answer, next thing I know a rep from Baltimore is calling me with the answer I needed. Great Service!

I have used Jondon online and they were very good. Also, their Matrix Grand Slam is awesome.

But, as you can see, who has a rep here helping on these boards.

Scott, thanks!

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
If you don't have any local dealers, you might as well choose Amtex. Check out their website and you'll see what I mean. I have the inferno 25 and I love it, plus they are way cheaper than Jondon and Interlink. Just do the comparisons and you'll see what I mean

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I've had some fairly unpleasant experiences with a few of the companies that are mentioned here. I'm not comfortable mentioning them by name because I've also had pretty good experiences as well. I order a lot of stuff through the mail because I have 3 choices that are local for supplies. Cental California Cleaning Supply(CCCS), Pro line and a small janitorial shop that's a 20 minute drive away.
I swore off ever stepping foot in pro line several years ago due to the very poor customer service. CCCS is pretty decent I think they are interlink connected but at least an hour drive round trip for me. Quite often 2 hrs depending on traffic. CCCs is the priciest of the 3 but more professional than the other 2. My local janitorial shop actually gives all commercial businesses a 10% discount he keeps a decent supply of chemicals and always finds ways of giving me samples to try out. His staff although polite and helpful aren't very knowledgeable.
I wish more of the mainstream businesses in our industry would work a bit harder to earn our business. I went to CCCS to buy equipment back in 04 they didn't offer me a discount of any kind. 2 hrs later I purchased my equipment from the competition because they offered me a small discount. Regrettably that company was Proline and they blew the chance of keeping my business. I purchased 90% of all my supplies from them for a few years because I felt an obligation to support a business that earned mine.

FastFinish

Anonymous
Jun 29, 2012
Salem, Oregon
www.fastfinishor.com
Real Name
Patrick Rhea
Business Location
United States
My interlink does not have a service department like our JonDon. They(Interlink) seem to have better deals on consumables and costs on the IICRC classes overall. In fact they are 1/2 the cost of JD by the same trainers on the same week ????? but my TM will always go to JD for service as they are the authorized service center, and have a fantastic service manager. We have done trouble shooting on the phone while on the job for me. ( The nice thing is they are within a mile of each other )