Install Finally Done on The Ford Transit

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Now it’s time to make some money! Lol, bought the van 2018 Ford Transit 250 medium roof on Black Friday, ($7800 in discounts/incentives) install took 3 days, as they worked on other vans. It took like a day to organize everything, so today was the first job, which was a marble job, nope actually I used it last week for the first time it was a tile job! Van is roomy, comfortable, and I love that NEW smell still, lol!

The last pics are from my old van!

Luky

Premium VIP
Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Now it’s time to make some money! Lol, bought the van 2018 Ford Transit 250 medium roof on Black Friday, ($7800 in discounts/incentives) install took 3 days, as they worked on other vans. It took like a day to organize everything, so today was the first job, which was a marble job, nope actually I used it last week for the first time it was a tile job! Van is roomy, comfortable, and I love that NEW smell still, lol!

The last pics are from my old van!
Still have space left for a king size bed....

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Nice setup. Congrats on the new van! Hope it gives you miles of worry free maintenance.
Thanks Chris, yes everything is off to a very good start! I do have to take it back to my mechanic, he needs to tilt my dump tank just a bit, water is sitting on the bottom of the tank as all the water is not draining. Should be a quick fix.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Don’t be JT, just go to your local dealership and pick one up! I ran my GMC to the end! A little over 413k miles! I am not complaining at all!
You have a nice looking setup, congratulations as I know you work hard and have earned it.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
As you know these machines can run! Why did you dice yours up?
When I bought it the burner was bad and the engine was on its last leg. It also had a 2 piston pump with a 16 inch pulley on it. Every time I started the machine I would get a bunch of thick brown crap coming out the solution line. I had to bypass the burner to be able to get clean water at the wand. I used it for the first few months running ice cold water that pulsated really bad and barely enough pressure to spit the water through the wand.

I had just quit working for Coit and I had absolutely no money to spend on the machine. For the next year I saved every spare penny I could buying a part here and a part there so I could rebuild the machine.

I’ve always used heat exchangers so I switched the machine over to a heat exchanger system, I put a Honda GX-690, a new blower, and a new General Pump in it. That was 8 years ago now and the machine has performed flawlessly.

I do still have one of the original pieces on the machine....the engine muffler LOL.