Inspecting EI Diablo - What to look for?

Spotless Flooring

May 9, 2013
Southeast Houston
spotlessflooring.com
Real Name
Daniel Provorse
Business Location
United States
Well that was a bust. Throttle was broke so it only ran at 2700rpms, thing was kickin out lots of smoke on start, vacuum guage was out, the van had 2 year old tags on it, it had obviously sat for a good while, machine was clearly old and well used.

Not for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Well that was a bust. Throttle was broke so it only ran at 2700rpms, thing was kickin out lots of smoke on start, vacuum guage was out, the van had 2 year old tags on it, it had obviously sat for a good while, machine was clearly old and well used.

Not for me.

Daniel...There is ALWAYS a Reason when somebody sells something..You wanna Buy from Reliable sources...Get a rebuild from 'Reliable' sources as @Scott Warrington with Interlink/AKA Aramsco complete with a WARRANTY.

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois

Not for me.

I still have this one, still like new. $11.500 with the van. Always kept in a heated garage.
image.jpeg