Inland Marine insurance for TM / equipment | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Inland Marine insurance for TM / equipment

Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
Hey guys,

Called my commercial insurance provider to look into insuring my equipment. They said to look into inland marine insurance, heard the average cost is about $2500 a year. If you don't mind me asking, what do you guys pay per month to insure your equipment? Any recommendations? Looking for the most affordable option as a startup.

Thank you guys. So far, two weeks in with my new business, slowly building. Keeping it moving!

Thank you,
Bret

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Hey guys,

Called my commercial insurance provider to look into insuring my equipment. They said to look into inland marine insurance, heard the average cost is about $2500 a year. If you don't mind me asking, what do you guys pay per month to insure your equipment? Any recommendations? Looking for the most affordable option as a startup.

Thank you guys. So far, two weeks in with my new business, slowly building. Keeping it moving!

Thank you,
Bret

$1,293 for Van #2/Mount #2
$3,499.92 for business insurance/Van #1/Mount #1

per year.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I think my inland on my tm is 10 dollars. my monthly premium is $130.00
yes shop around

Feb 13, 2011
CA
Real Name
Bret Furtado
Business Location
United States
I'll keep looking for an option for this, thank you guys, appreciate the advice.