Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
When Estrogen Becomes a Problem

You—and everyone else—naturally produces the hormone estrogen in your adrenal glands and stored fat tissue, as well as the ovaries in women and the testes in men. Estrogen is necessary for many important functions such as childbearing, keeping cholesterol in check, and protecting bone health.1 It’s when your estrogen levels get out of balance with your other hormones that it can lead to a number of issues in both men and women.

Learn More Link: MD talks Estrogen

Reactions: Ymetimme

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
In the almost 40 years I've been in business and this industry it amazes me how many crybabies are in it. Don't get me wrong, the majority are decent hard working cleaners. But there is a minority of carpet cleaners & so called industry leaders that just cry, moan, insulting rants, bully and sadly most are grown men. What is it? Lack of education? Ego? Liberalism? Stupidity? Mommy didn't give attention? Is it too much estrogen from fast foods? ‍♂

What a miserable way to spend your life. Maybe it's too much time on their hands. Over the last 4 decades I built a premier cleaning and restoration business with the highest amount of 5 star reviews in my region, a forum with millions of posts, an online store with more 5 star reviews than all other online industry companies combined, a full premium chemical brand, a full service rug spa, an on hands school with ride a longs and boot camps, a free 400 helpful video Youtube channel for cleaners worldwide and now an online on demand school which is growing at a rapid pace.

I went from a home business in a 12x32 garage to a full built out commercial video production, offices, showroom, conference room and two warehouses. And we've already outgrown it and looking for something larger. I literally "boot-strapped" from zero in 1985 to multi-millions today. You don't do this unless you "put in the time, hard work and dedication on a consistent basis over decades". There are no shortcuts. It will be blood, sweat and dedication. Not crying, sniping and trying to drag down others. But the rewards are worth it over time if you stay laser focused. You will reap all your goals. I know firsthand. I can eat, drink and live where I want. Take trips and time off anytime I like.

Now I do not say this to brag, I say it because how do these drama cleaning queens have time to ovulate such stupidity day in and day out? I'll tell you how. They are so laser focused on others few shortcomings (I certainly have mine) that they can't see the forest for the trees. They are so bogged down with hatred & jealousy they never reach their true potential. Unable to compete on a "level playing field" they have to hit below the belt and go personal because they can't win or reach their own goals.

Also to compensate they try to bully others into their narrow minded thinking. This releases endorphins that act like drugs that make them feel good temporarily. (Example:Eww I told him off or cut him down or made this cool meme) while cluster mucking up their goals. Then they give birth to more crybabies. Political correctness, entitlement attitudes and no respect for others or business capitalism. Cry me a river.

Then you see them announce "I'm leaving this forum or group". This ain't a damn airport. You don't have to announce your departure. No one cares except those that have your stinking thinking. Just go join the cry baby forums and groups and jump in the fray. You will never and cannot find anywhere that I cry, complain, bit or bully. I couldn't if I wanted too. It's not in my nature and besides I'm too busy building my business for negativity. Grow up or just move on.

But remember this. One day when you start wondering "why haven't I reached or exceeded my potential" remember the crab syndrome. One crab in a pot can crawl out and live a potentially good life. But when your in a pot with many crabs all you do is pull each other down and no one gets anywhere. So pick your pot carefully. Good day.

PS:Lay off the estrogen men.

72b203e0a82388136209e299b6861394.jpg

I agree with everything you said
And I know what you mean
But Estrogen?

I wish some men would behave like women with estrogen, at least women are strong, but some men
buckle and whine and all without estrogen!