Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
In the almost 40 years I've been in business and this industry it amazes me how many crybabies are in it. Don't get me wrong, the majority are decent hard working cleaners. But there is a minority of carpet cleaners & so called industry leaders that just cry, moan, insulting rants, bully and sadly most are grown men. What is it? Lack of education? Ego? Liberalism? Stupidity? Mommy didn't give attention? Is it too much estrogen from fast foods? ‍♂

What a miserable way to spend your life. Maybe it's too much time on their hands. Over the last 4 decades I built a premier cleaning and restoration business with the highest amount of 5 star reviews in my region, a forum with millions of posts, an online store with more 5 star reviews than all other online industry companies combined, a full premium chemical brand, a full service rug spa, an on hands school with ride a longs and boot camps, a free 400 helpful video Youtube channel for cleaners worldwide and now an online on demand school which is growing at a rapid pace.

I went from a home business in a 12x32 garage to a full built out commercial video production, offices, showroom, conference room and two warehouses. And we've already outgrown it and looking for something larger. I literally "boot-strapped" from zero in 1985 to multi-millions today. You don't do this unless you "put in the time, hard work and dedication on a consistent basis over decades". There are no shortcuts. It will be blood, sweat and dedication. Not crying, sniping and trying to drag down others. But the rewards are worth it over time if you stay laser focused. You will reap all your goals. I know firsthand. I can eat, drink and live where I want. Take trips and time off anytime I like.

Now I do not say this to brag, I say it because how do these drama cleaning queens have time to ovulate such stupidity day in and day out? I'll tell you how. They are so laser focused on others few shortcomings (I certainly have mine) that they can't see the forest for the trees. They are so bogged down with hatred & jealousy they never reach their true potential. Unable to compete on a "level playing field" they have to hit below the belt and go personal because they can't win or reach their own goals.

Also to compensate they try to bully others into their narrow minded thinking. This releases endorphins that act like drugs that make them feel good temporarily. (Example:Eww I told him off or cut him down or made this cool meme) while cluster mucking up their goals. Then they give birth to more crybabies. Political correctness, entitlement attitudes and no respect for others or business capitalism. Cry me a river.

Then you see them announce "I'm leaving this forum or group". This ain't a damn airport. You don't have to announce your departure. No one cares except those that have your stinking thinking. Just go join the cry baby forums and groups and jump in the fray. You will never and cannot find anywhere that I cry, complain, bit or bully. I couldn't if I wanted too. It's not in my nature and besides I'm too busy building my business for negativity. Grow up or just move on.

But remember this. One day when you start wondering "why haven't I reached or exceeded my potential" remember the crab syndrome. One crab in a pot can crawl out and live a potentially good life. But when your in a pot with many crabs all you do is pull each other down and no one gets anywhere. So pick your pot carefully. Good day.

PS:Lay off the estrogen men.

72b203e0a82388136209e299b6861394.jpg

Last edited:

TillertheJohn

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Good food for thought.

One crab in a pot can crawl out and live a potentially good life. But when your in a pot with many crabs all you do is pull each other down and no one gets anywhere. So pick your pot carefully. Good day.

Good metaphor or analogy.

More reasons to stay off the fast food. Less estrogen! Will keep this in mind.

Reactions: rob allen

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
They teach this in public schools?

Hysterectomy in female to male transsexuals has many benefits. It can increase the effects of testosterone and potentially decrease the chance of cancer. Hysterectomy. Metoidioplasty: A Highly Successful Form of Masculinizing Genital Reconstruction. Metoidioplasty (meta) is a female to male gender reassignment surgery (GRS).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Rob was essentially saying men who spend more time whining and complaining vs fixing themselves and working hard for their own success act more like women with too much estrogen.

The Cleaning Artist

Jun 20, 2008
Fl
Say what you want your actions speak louder than any words u spew. NOW I THE CLEANING ARTIST owes not a soul a single thing but advise I give can be construed as bullshit but we have been there done that and don't give a damn. We fix more shit than a single person can fathom in a single years time. BUT WE LEAVE NO UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS! Yes I have been drinkn so tomorrow hold me accountable tonight I don't give a fk!

Rob, bad attitude towards customers, JS! Maybe it's time for you to quit!

Last edited:

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
In the almost 40 years I've been in business and this industry it amazes me how many crybabies are in it. Don't get me wrong, the majority are decent hard working cleaners. But there is a minority of carpet cleaners & so called industry leaders that just cry, moan, insulting rants, bully and sadly most are grown men. What is it? Lack of education? Ego? Liberalism? Stupidity? Mommy didn't give attention? Is it too much estrogen from fast foods? ‍♂

What a miserable way to spend your life. Maybe it's too much time on their hands. Over the last 4 decades I built a premier cleaning and restoration business with the highest amount of 5 star reviews in my region, a forum with millions of posts, an online store with more 5 star reviews than all other online industry companies combined, a full premium chemical brand, a full service rug spa, an on hands school with ride a longs and boot camps, a free 400 helpful video Youtube channel for cleaners worldwide and now an online on demand school which is growing at a rapid pace.

I went from a home business in a 12x32 garage to a full built out commercial video production, offices, showroom, conference room and two warehouses. And we've already outgrown it and looking for something larger. I literally "boot-strapped" from zero in 1985 to multi-millions today. You don't do this unless you "put in the time, hard work and dedication on a consistent basis over decades". There are no shortcuts. It will be blood, sweat and dedication. Not crying, sniping and trying to drag down others. But the rewards are worth it over time if you stay laser focused. You will reap all your goals. I know firsthand. I can eat, drink and live where I want. Take trips and time off anytime I like.

Now I do not say this to brag, I say it because how do these drama cleaning queens have time to ovulate such stupidity day in and day out? I'll tell you how. They are so laser focused on others few shortcomings (I certainly have mine) that they can't see the forest for the trees. They are so bogged down with hatred & jealousy they never reach their true potential. Unable to compete on a "level playing field" they have to hit below the belt and go personal because they can't win or reach their own goals.

Also to compensate they try to bully others into their narrow minded thinking. This releases endorphins that act like drugs that make them feel good temporarily. (Example:Eww I told him off or cut him down or made this cool meme) while cluster mucking up their goals. Then they give birth to more crybabies. Political correctness, entitlement attitudes and no respect for others or business capitalism. Cry me a river.

Then you see them announce "I'm leaving this forum or group". This ain't a damn airport. You don't have to announce your departure. No one cares except those that have your stinking thinking. Just go join the cry baby forums and groups and jump in the fray. You will never and cannot find anywhere that I cry, complain, bit or bully. I couldn't if I wanted too. It's not in my nature and besides I'm too busy building my business for negativity. Grow up or just move on.

But remember this. One day when you start wondering "why haven't I reached or exceeded my potential" remember the crab syndrome. One crab in a pot can crawl out and live a potentially good life. But when your in a pot with many crabs all you do is pull each other down and no one gets anywhere. So pick your pot carefully. Good day.

What sparked this tinderbox?

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I few months ago I was vehemently searching a topic on the internet and it brought me to another carpet cleaning forum. I noticed right away it was a group of members who left TMF to start their own forum and perhaps thinking they could do a better job than TMF. Needless to say, I also noticed that the last post in that forum was probably over 2-3 years ago.

Reactions: admin and rob allen

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Rob, I think I figured it out!

Even The Hamburglar Might Like McDonald's New Vegan Burger (We Did)
February 21, 2018
=====================

Is This the Most Dangerous Food For Men?

There may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.
soy food, has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.

https://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/a19539170/soys-negative-effects/

========================

The Green New Deal Will No Longer Have Meat on the Menu
Democrat’s in the USA recently unveiled Green New Deal might get in the way of your favorite carnivorous treats.

========================

Bill fudgeing Gates, My dogs butt fudge buddy.

Ethiopia sets out the futures for its growing poultry, dairy and meat subsectors

Posted on 23 Apr 2018 by Susan MacMillan

shapirobarry_cropped.jpg

ILRI senior livestock adviser Barry Shapiro (photo credit: ILRI).

A new livestock sector analysis from the Ethiopia’s Livestock State Ministry (LSM) and Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries (MoLF) and the International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) was recently published. This work was funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) to help Ethiopia in its fact-based planning.

Ethiopia is ambitious to improve livelihoods in rural areas significantly makes increased investment in livestock essential. This is due not only to the high potential returns to investment but also to the many benefits livestock bring to the country’s food and nutritional security and the large numbers of livestock-keeping households in Ethiopia.

And to think that Ethiopia was a country so poor, they ask the church to take donations for just them.

Ethiopias_Starving_Children_BBC.jpg

So the white washed African Americans in the US Government will tell us to stop eating beef and then in cresse beef production in Africa?

Go back Home Obama and take your family with you.

Last edited:

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

If you can't handle criticism you shouldn't be in business!!!!
Thanks for the Post Rob

Reactions: rob allen

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
It is amazing how people spend so much time watching other people.
It’s the reason I wouldn’t ever sign up for faceless book. Really I don’t need to know your every little move. I couldn’t careless.
Same applies to business. I have to much to concern myself with with what I’m doing. Little own what my competitors are doing. It’s way they tend to compare themselves to my company. When your competitors are either tearing you down or comparing them selfs to you you know your doing something right.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: sbsscn

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You know it's just frustrating people need put their big boy pants on one leg at a time!!! Instead of complaining about the type of pants that forced to wear. Life's not easy get over it work hard and watch what happens!!!

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
increased estrogen levels are proven linked to moderate chemical exposure over long periods of time... also decreased testosterone

everyone has different sensitivities but this can happen from even as little as drinking out of cheap plastic bottles too often.

definitely daily exposure to carpet cleaning chems... no matter how "safe" they claim to be

would be very interesting to see blood work done on a study group of carpet cleaners lol

Reactions: sbsscn