In line TM and ETM filter Coming Soon

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Panty hose inside the tank on the hose barb works, but performance degrades with use. They enlarge under a vacuum load and are one of the leading causes of foaming in the tank right at the surface of the recovered water as they start to fill. On some commercial work we couldn't clean but 1500 ft² before having to shut down the TM and change the filter socks in dual in line filters because the wand was gurgling.

Giving the debris laden water and air separate paths maintains the top performance at the wand start to finish. No other carpet cleaning filter I know of does this. This filter also picks up the recovered water from the bottom of the tank while maintaining high airflow at the top of the tank for maintaining the performance you paid for all day long. I haven't found a different acceptable way to accomplish tight filtering for an apo and lossless performance at the wand.
Any kind of Media that needs changed ?

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Yes, a reusable paint strainer and disposable panty hose for simple and quick cleaning at the end of the day.
Thanks. I drop my entire APO unit in a 1 gallon paint strainer. Entire unit comes out and paint strainer rinsed off until inner filter is plugged then I change/clean both filters. Inner filter (drywall screen) is placed in Drano overnight.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Panty hose inside the tank on the hose barb works, but performance degrades with use. They enlarge under a vacuum load and are one of the leading causes of foaming in the tank right at the surface of the recovered water as they start to fill. On some commercial work we couldn't clean but 1500 ft² before having to shut down the TM and change the filter socks in dual in line filters because the wand was gurgling.

Giving the debris laden water and air separate paths maintains the top performance at the wand start to finish. No other carpet cleaning filter I know of does this. This filter also picks up the recovered water from the bottom of the tank while maintaining high airflow at the top of the tank for maintaining the performance you paid for all day long. I haven't found a different acceptable way to accomplish tight filtering for an apo and lossless performance at the wand.

Jim, Have you thought about putting a pump in your filter? So it could pump out the water. It look big enough. Just a thought.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States

The paint filter that goes in these inline filters has the same problems, which is why I use my basket in the waste tank only.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Jim, Have you thought about putting a pump in your filter? So it could pump out the water. It look big enough. Just a thought.
You’re a moron Johnny. Just hook up an APO to your waste tank where more room is available.

Some of you guys are trying to reinvent the wheel

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
You’re a moron Johnny. Just hook up an APO to your waste tank where more room is available.

OK Einstein, An APO for my CDS runs $2,600. A pump, inside a filter as @Jim Davisson is designing would run under $150. You Hill Billies kill me, no wonder you're a broke dick carpet cleaner. LOL

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik

well you do have to remove them a couple times a year

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
only in the carpet world can a man get put down with “long dry times” lol too funny

NickNZ

Jul 14, 2016
Real Name
Nick Kelly

Maybe Johnny doesn't want the wastewater going back to his truck and just want's to pump it out from the front door so I can see the benefit of bringing something like this with an APO in it. Or just ditch the waste tank and use something along these lines and there will be even more room available.