Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Add a vacuum motor and it becomes a inline booster ...also :whistle: ? $300 - 400 total .

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
No plans for a vac booster, but the dual truckside inlets can be utilized that way. It will be priced competitively with the devestator or sapphire filters that lose performance with use.
I like it and I would be interested to purchase one depending on the diameter. How big is that thing? Looks like a big standard garbage container.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’d be strongly interested. I’ve been researching which one to buy and use with my up and coming 8.4

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
What's it look like on the inside, this picture doesn't really make me understand the product very well.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
I’d be interested in one. I want two 2 inch from tank and one 2 inch to wand , maybe two 2 inch to wand for dual wanding. Looks good. Thanks

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Would be cool to have one port 2” and one 1 1/2” for different tools.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
I guess a nylon knee high on the incoming to the waste tank is too complicated

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
View attachment 80589

Single wand version being built
It looks like the shape of container is about 15 / 18 gallons and a good, fast moving slug of water would hit the side and splash in to the intake. as the side of container is slanted and deflecting water up to the intake.

The slug happens when wand is on carpet, letting water collect in the hose and you lift the wand that would move the water at a fast pace and all together making a slug of fast moving water

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Use something like this with a deflector or (mount hose inlet on the side / blowing on the side to make the waist water go around) that directs water to create a cyclonic wind tunnel, causing water to ride the wind currents going around the lower bottom of container and maybe add a inside flash edge at the top... Also, container would not tip over as easy

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Reminds me of the tank ...similar but not the same since ours was metal...on the CA-4000 Xps ETM way back in 1972 and introduced nationally in '77.

Probably to long ago for most here to remember.
Wonder if T remembers?

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Panty hose inside the tank on the hose barb works, but performance degrades with use. They enlarge under a vacuum load and are one of the leading causes of foaming in the tank right at the surface of the recovered water as they start to fill. On some commercial work we couldn't clean but 1500 ft² before having to shut down the TM and change the filter socks in dual in line filters because the wand was gurgling.

Giving the debris laden water and air separate paths maintains the top performance at the wand start to finish. No other carpet cleaning filter I know of does this. This filter also picks up the recovered water from the bottom of the tank while maintaining high airflow at the top of the tank for maintaining the performance you paid for all day long. I haven't found a different acceptable way to accomplish tight filtering for an apo and lossless performance at the wand.