Impeachment sent-Do you think Trump will be removed? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Impeachment sent-Do you think Trump will be removed?

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
@rob allen You are correct. Abortion is a form of child sacrifice. Especially, post birth which they tried to legalize recently.

gborris

Dec 27, 2018
Real Name
Grant Borris
Trump knows what he’s doing with the impeachment hearing. The entire world will be watching on live television. Nothing can stop what’s coming.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
I am apolitical. Markets are based on consumer/business confidence. Being a businessman I do watch politics carefully to determine the financial markets. Do you think he will be removed and if not do you think he will win next election? If dems win both house and senate will they remove him?
Do you know what apolitical means? LOL...LOL!!

You are not apolitical, Google it.

You have the same beliefs as everyone here from the radical right.

You never criticize any right wing ideas, any right wing politicians, or Trump.

You stated that Obama should be locked up and I asked you for what and you drew a blank.

You constantly call everyone on the left murderers. I never caused an abortion in my life...have you?

You believe everyone on the left doesn't work. I'll put my life's body of work up against yours any day.

You bragged about starting a political fight with a Democratic golfer you were paired up with once.

You believe all of the right wing whacko conspiracies and some. Calling Senator Blumenthal a pedophile, unreal and a lie.

No one here from the right disagrees with you, ever.

You need some self awareness. Nobody here believes you are apolitical...no one.

Many people are not capable of seeing themselves as others see them. Welcome to you.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Trump cult members, start practicing now so you'll be ready in May.

Repeat this 20 times a day: “Trump never wanted to open the economy.

He was one of the only ones who thought it was too early.

This is all Obama’s fault”

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Do you know what apolitical means? LOL...LOL!!

You are not apolitical, Google it.

You have the same beliefs as everyone here from the radical right.

You never criticize any right wing ideas, any right wing politicians, or Trump.

You stated that Obama should be locked up and I asked you for what and you drew a blank.

You constantly call everyone on the left murderers. I never caused an abortion in my life...have you?

You believe everyone on the left doesn't work. I'll put my life's body of work up against yours any day.

You bragged about starting a political fight with a Democratic golfer you were paired up with once.

You believe all of the right wing whacko conspiracies and some. Calling Senator Blumenthal a pedophile, unreal and a lie.

No one here from the right disagrees with you, ever.

You need some self awareness. Nobody here believes you are apolitical...no one.

Many people are not capable of seeing themselves as others see them. Welcome to you.
Did it take you a month to write this? It has no validity. One can observe and write about history and not be a politician. Consider a “historian”.

Besides, your hatred is towards a non political figure who came to power and stands in stark contrast to your effeminate whims. Therefore your reaction to my writings. So whose really self unaware?

Reactions: SRD

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I am apolitical. Markets are based on consumer/business confidence. Being a businessman I do watch politics carefully to determine the financial markets. Do you think he will be removed and if not do you think he will win next election? If dems win both house and senate will they remove him?
He will be re-elected. The Corona Virus made certain of that although I think Biden couldn’t beat him regardless. The Democrats needed him to look incompetent like Bush with Katrina and he’s doing really well. He’s really good at staying visible and looking like he’s on the job even if you don’t like his predictions and strategy. He’s trying to keep us hopeful and staying positive. He’s looking presidential. Any talk of impeachment, Russia got drowned out by the superbug thanks to those savages in China eating bats. Biden is fuked unless Trump tries to rush the economy back causing the virus to regroup. And that’s if it can endure the summer heat.

Reactions: SRD

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
@rob allen You are correct. Abortion is a form of child sacrifice. Especially, post birth which they tried to legalize recently.
It’s not sacrifice. It’s the exact opposite. The true sacrifice is when a women who gets pregnant chooses to have the baby no matter how inconvenient or painful due to rape or possible harm to they’re own health or wellbeing. It’s because they know that fetus is a living being in its most vulnerable state.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Glad larsox chimed in i wouldnt know what to do without a daily dose of dumbassery

• Haha
Reactions: george8585

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Trump cult members, start practicing now so you'll be ready in May.

Repeat this 20 times a day: “Trump never wanted to open the economy.

He was one of the only ones who thought it was too early.

This is all Obama’s fault”
I'm a PROUD member of the Trump Cult. Only people with a BRAIN and COMMON SENSE can join.

That leaves you out. MORON

PUSSY BOY Obama has been erased from history. He has no legacy. 8 years of nothing. He will only be remembered for the Horrible Debacle ObamaCare and giving billions to the Terrorist Nation Iran.

That's it.

86625263_2238824403079013_3478044793810976768_n.jpg

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
There is no such thing as a post birth abortion.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
Did it take you a month to write this? It has no validity. One can observe and write about history and not be a politician. Consider a “historian”.

Besides, your hatred is towards a non political figure who came to power and stands in stark contrast to your effeminate whims. Therefore your reaction to my writings. So whose really self unaware?

I limit my posting because of how political you are. You have cut me off several times for nothing but political reasons.

Trump is the definition of political and you calling a whole political party effeminate is an example of yours and trump's immature politics.

Calling someone a sissy... no wonder you belong to the trump cult.

But you are incapable of seeing this, a little bit different but very similar to a cult or what happened in Germany in the 30s.

Take the challenge and raise the level of the debate.

larsox

Nov 20, 2010
CA
Real Name
Larry Ochsner
Business Location
United States
He will be re-elected. The Corona Virus made certain of that although I think Biden couldn’t beat him regardless. The Democrats needed him to look incompetent like Bush with Katrina and he’s doing really well. He’s really good at staying visible and looking like he’s on the job even if you don’t like his predictions and strategy. He’s trying to keep us hopeful and staying positive. He’s looking presidential. Any talk of impeachment, Russia got drowned out by the superbug thanks to those savages in China eating bats. Biden is fuked unless Trump tries to rush the economy back causing the virus to regroup. And that’s if it can endure the summer heat.

Didn't trump say the virus would simply disappear to zero in a couple weeks?

Look at history, when the 1918 flu slowed for the summer it came back in the fall and killed 80% of its victims in a 2 month period. That is 80% of any where from 50 to 100 million deaths.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Larsox The ANGRY/MISERABLE/HATEFUL nitwit from the Third World Country is back and has nothing good to say about anything. AGAIN !!!

You have nothing but HATE. How many people do you hope die from the Virus so you can blame Trump ?

Over 3000 comments and all about politics.

GO AWAY !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe cool

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Didn't trump say the virus would simply disappear to zero in a couple weeks?

Look at history, when the 1918 flu slowed for the summer it came back in the fall and killed 80% of its victims in a 2 month period. That is 80% of any where from 50 to 100 million deaths.
1918 think about it

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I limit my posting because of how political you are. You have cut me off several times for nothing but political reasons.

Trump is the definition of political and you calling a whole political party effeminate is an example of yours and trump's immature politics.

Calling someone a sissy... no wonder you belong to the trump cult.

But you are incapable of seeing this, a little bit different but very similar to a cult or what happened in Germany in the 30s.

Take the challenge and raise the level of the debate.
I worry about you Larry harming yourself or others. Remember the price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less. Be safe.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
Liberals, FAKE NEWS CNN, CORRUPT LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA have been hoping something bad would happen so they could blame Trump. They got their wish with the Coronavirus and they will use it to try and bring down Trump !!!

b2afbae4fc07d85ab9017106feb7ca2a.jpg