Im thinking of a complete chemicals Brand Switch

rico

Apr 22, 2012
Real Name
Ricardo
Business Location
United States
My opinion is this, everybody in different states is going to have different types of dirt and are cleaning different types of places. One product might suck for you but to another cleaner might be the bee's knees. Personally I try to avoid extra cost, and one extra cost I can avoid is shipping. I found what works from my local guys. They carry great products, and I have gotten them to order more variety of chemicals by showing I will buy from them. If you can buy local, you will save yourself a bunch of money as I do. One example for me is, I pay around 18 dollars for powdered peroxide. If I had to order it, the product with shipping would be around 40-50.

What's the powdered peroxide you use?

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Buy accident I bought preload5 powermax(thought i was buying tilemaster) So I figured since I had it, might as well give it a chance and I have to say that I have been blown away. My first time using it was on a greasy restaurant that always gives me fits, I used ten scoops in a gallon and it was like a hot knife through butter, I knocked out this restaurant in half the time and got better results.

This is an office I did today with Preload 5. made easy work of it.
20170621_152733_zpszzidumo6.jpg

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Buy accident I bought preload5 powermax(thought i was buying tilemaster) So I figured since I had it, might as well give it a chance and I have to say that I have been blown away. My first time using it was on a greasy restaurant that always gives me fits, I used ten scoops in a gallon and it was like a hot knife through butter, I knocked out this restaurant in half the time and got better results.

This is an office I did today with Preload 5. made easy work of it.
20170621_152733_zpszzidumo6.jpg
Did I read that right 10 scoops to a gallon? It outta take white off rice with that much product. Or are you using that into a hydroforce?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
What's the powdered peroxide you use?
We make the best powdered peroxide and I guarantee it. Not only is it the most concentrated strength of peroxide available but we also added the perfect amount of citrus solve and its a cleaning, urine molecule killing brightening beast that smells great. Got tired of my techs mixing in and wasting citrus.

We feel nothing cleans better than our Secret Formula on any carpet esp polyesters.
We also feel nothing cleans tile & grout better than Groutmaster.

So much so that if one buys it we back it up with a money back guarantee.

Rob

IMG_4930.JPG

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
We make the best powdered peroxide and I guarantee it. Not only is it the most concentrated strength of peroxide available but we also added the perfect amount of citrus solve and its a cleaning, urine molecule killing brightening beast that smells great. Got tired of my techs mixing in and wasting citrus.

We feel nothing cleans better than our Secret Formula on any carpet esp polyesters.
We also feel nothing cleans tile & grout better than Groutmaster.

So much so that if one buys it we back it up with a money back guarantee.

Rob

View attachment 71894

I had to put a smiley only because of the name, Rob's Secret Formula. I actually love the name, but must wonder, what's next.......
Rob's Super Duper Secret Formula?
Rob's Super Duper, TOP SECRET Formula?
I'm just messin' witcha bro. :D:p

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
I love biobreak for residential. traffic slam for commercial. and I love using citrus all as a booster and fragrance booster. avenger fabric pre spray for upholstery. I am also using end zone for and emulsifying rinse. I would like to try flex ice as a rinse agent but they say it is best to use soft water in conjunction with flex ice.

This is the best rinse I have found. Definitely want to use soft water though. In hard water it will precipitate out making a white residue in all your quick connects etc, which could lead to clogs in orifices in your equipment, etc

Reactions: Scott W

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
This is the best rinse I have found. Definitely want to use soft water though. In hard water it will precipitate out making a white residue in all your quick connects etc, which could lead to clogs in orifices in your equipment, etc
Are you referencing Flex Ice rinse or End Zone rinse?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
https://shop.truckmountforums.com is more convenient for me to order through stuff through but my brand of choice for the last six months is Kleenrite. Lowest prices in the industry with a complete and high quality line up.

Reactions: Kyle8

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
https://shop.truckmountforums.com is more convenient for me to order through stuff through but my brand of choice for the last six months is Kleenrite. Lowest prices in the industry with a complete and high quality line up.
Do they sell bridgepoint systems. Looks like most people on the forum us them?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Do they sell bridgepoint systems. Looks like most people on the forum us them?
https://shop.truckmountforums.com does not. Kleenrite is the brand. https://shop.truckmountforums.com carries Kleenrite products. https://shop.truckmountforums.com is a great and professional company that is on top of their shite and that is why I deal with them.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Seems to me it's by what region your from. Many of the dudes out west use Interlink. https://shop.truckmountforums.com for us in the east and Midwest. I've visited Interlinks site and to me Jondons is better done but no disrespect as Scott W. has helped me and I'm sure there lines are top shelf.

Reactions: keep it clean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I love the kleenrite PCX. However, I don't know if I would exactly say it is the cheapest. But it could be just where in located.cost more.