I'm switching methods

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Good enough to have both now on hand in each truck. It’s at the discretion of each tech.
Thanks.

I love the idea of being mostly VLM with a HWE spotter for tough spots, urine and upholstery. Seems like the best ROI in colder climates, where truck mount maintenance will cost you $5k per year or more. Plus you can drive more fuel efficient vehicles.

VLM hits on all the pain points customers have. Faster drying times, excellent stain removal, no wicking, no possibility of mildew, no hoses in the house. Can maybe even be done a little cheaper, from a CODB perspective.

I am hunting around for a used Challenger OP machine. I want to experiment:

1. Pre Vac
2. Pre Treatments
3. Scrub with CRB
4. Pad Extraction
5. Grooming

Any really bad areas or spots I will use the spotting machine to extract.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thanks.

I love the idea of being mostly VLM with a HWE spotter for tough spots, urine and upholstery. Seems like the best ROI in colder climates, where truck mount maintenance will cost you $5k per year or more. Plus you can drive more fuel efficient vehicles.

VLM hits on all the pain points customers have. Faster drying times, excellent stain removal, no wicking, no possibility of mildew, no hoses in the house. Can maybe even be done a little cheaper, from a CODB perspective.

I am hunting around for a used Challenger OP machine. I want to experiment:

1. Pre Vac
2. Pre Treatments
3. Scrub with CRB
4. Pad Extraction
5. Grooming

Any really bad areas or spots I will use the spotting machine to extract.
Get a Vibe, it’s superior in many ways. Portability, maneuverability and ease of transport with removable weights. It also is built superior with perfect laser welds leading to an unmatched fit and finish.

Reactions: pgcleaner

pgcleaner

Nov 4, 2020
Real Name
Matthew Olive
Get a Vibe, it’s superior in many ways. Portability, maneuverability and ease of transport with removable weights. It also is built superior with perfect laser welds leading to an unmatched fit and finish.
Thanks! I can rent one from my local distributor! I'll have to get my hands on one!

Reactions: rob allen