I'm Sooo IRATE...I can Barley BREATHE! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I'm Sooo IRATE...I can Barley BREATHE!

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
Ditto Mardie...A First grade Education?

If they even had so much as a first grade education they would know that hatred and killing innocent men women and children is so wrong.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Till their wiped off the map they will continue their cowardly acts....bomb the shit out of every known site with shock and awe if one sidewinder or tomahawk will do the job send 10 of em ...have those pieces of shit looking up at the sky every second of their day wondering if it will be their last......send ground troops in to bury them in mass graves bury them with pigs that way in their mind there's absolutely no way they will ever make it to see their god. Make it known to all of them they WILL BE killed and they will be buried with pigs every last one
Theres actually a "Myth" "Rumor" or "Tale" that may or may not be true.....General "Black Jack" Pershing right before WW1 was in command of U.S troops in the Philippines and he was charged with stamping out Muslim terrorists there. They were leading assaults and raids so tale went that he had his men round up 50 of them. Had them tied to posts execution style. Then they brought in a bunch of pigs and slaughtered them right in front of the condemned. They then proceeded to dip their bullets in the blood and fat of the swine as their horrified captives watched. 49 were then shot and buried in a mass grave they themselves had to dig along with all the slain oinks..........They released just 1 of the terrorists to go tell the story to his brethren...Its said that after that there wasnt one terrorist act for the next fifty some odd years.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Time to impeach Obama and get him out of the way. He's a risk to our national security.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
The government trained Jade Helm last year in preparation of civil unrest , now we know why .
So he can call for Marshall Law and stay pres. DICTAITOR.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
The government trained Jade Helm last year in preparation of civil unrest , now we know why .
So he can call for Marshall Law and stay pres. DICTAITOR.
How's the citizens, police, and army soldiers of this country going to allow that? Once at least half the soldiers of this country's military switches sides and rebels against the marshall law...won't that put a dent in his plan, if not screw it up?

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Theres actually a "Myth" "Rumor" or "Tale" that may or may not be true.....General "Black Jack" Pershing right before WW1 was in command of U.S troops in the Philippines and he was charged with stamping out Muslim terrorists there. They were leading assaults and raids so tale went that he had his men round up 50 of them. Had them tied to posts execution style. Then they brought in a bunch of pigs and slaughtered them right in front of the condemned. They then proceeded to dip their bullets in the blood and fat of the swine as their horrified captives watched. 49 were then shot and buried in a mass grave they themselves had to dig along with all the slain oinks..........They released just 1 of the terrorists to go tell the story to his brethren...Its said that after that there wasnt one terrorist act for the next fifty some odd years.
All I can say is I HOPE it was true....War is UGLY!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Pork is a serious thing with those people to them being buried with swine assures they will never make it to heaven...to them that's the absolute worst thing you can do to them......these fudgetards will die happily as long as they get to make it to heaven...dieing doesn't bother them the thought of being killed doing what their doing only makes them a marter in their screwed up eyes. I attached another good suggestion also.
Nice Concept they Have..Bury The Pigs (they are) with Hogs and Send their Virgins to Aloha Dave! ONLY..Providing those said Virgins Look do NOT like their HaremHoes..UGLY Mo Fos..I'll Pass and T/O them to my man @john gerding heheheheh