I'm Sooo IRATE...I can Barley BREATHE! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I'm Sooo IRATE...I can Barley BREATHE!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
FUK those Muttha Fukers..THIS IS WAR BROTHERS....Time for BOOTS on The GROUND..PERIOD!
Wipe those Loser Fuks off the Planet Now or get ready another 911... Not Bound to happen..?.It WILL HAPPEN!
Sad part is Innocents will perish..as all do in the UGLY thing called WAR..Breaks my Heart..Really does..But what are we gaining being on the Defensive..ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING...Avoiding the Enevitable?
USMC.ARMY.Air Force..The wrath of GOD should be coming their way..That's All..
ATOMIC BOMB..Our Only Option.Raqqa.Yep..Kill Innocents Now you UGLY KILLING COCKS Eat America's Shorts.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
France is fugged. So is most of Europe because theyve allowed large swathes of immigrants to not assimilate and create subcultures within their secular societies. These subcultures are simply not compatible with the greater society in which they belong and are at odds with one another. We (U.S) are not there yet but we must learn from our European brothers and sisters. They (Europe, U.K) are trying to be tolerant and inclusive but its largely viewed as weakness to be exploited using a free societies laws against it. As far as ISIL(Daish), NATO needs to form like Voltron like yesterday. Too bad that what Obama called the "JV Team" in regards to their threat was allowed to fester to this point and now their tentacles reach all over the world including the U.S. Leveling Raqqa would be a start but there world wide.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
France is fugged. So is most of Europe because theyve allowed large swathes of immigrants to not assimilate and create subcultures within their secular societies. These subcultures are simply not compatible with the greater society in which they belong and are at odds with one another. We (U.S) are not there yet but we must learn from our European brothers and sisters. They (Europe, U.K) are trying to be tolerant and inclusive but its largely viewed as weakness to be exploited using a free societies laws against it. As far as ISIL(Daish), NATO needs to form like Voltron like yesterday. Too bad that what Obama called the "JV Team" in regards to their threat was allowed to fester to this point and now their tentacles reach all over the world including the U.S. Leveling Raqqa would be a start but there world wide.
Great Take Bro..The 'Tolerance' of our nations is what makes our nations Great..But When threatend by the likes of ISIL or whatever those pricks call themselves..It's High Time we Wipe them OUT! By any & every means necessary..

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Till their wiped off the map they will continue their cowardly acts....bomb the shit out of every known site with shock and awe if one sidewinder or tomahawk will do the job send 10 of em ...have those pieces of shit looking up at the sky every second of their day wondering if it will be their last......send ground troops in to bury them in mass graves bury them with pigs that way in their mind there's absolutely no way they will ever make it to see their god. Make it known to all of them they WILL BE killed and they will be buried with pigs every last one

Reactions: carpettom

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Till their wiped off the map they will continue their cowardly acts....bomb the shit out of every known site with shock and awe if one sidewinder or tomahawk will do the job send 10 of em ...have those pieces of shit looking up at the sky every second of their day wondering if it will be their last......send ground troops in to bury them in mass graves bury them with pigs that way in their mind there's absolutely no way they will ever make it to see their god. Make it known to all of them they WILL BE killed and they will be buried with pigs every last one
Amen Brother.. Think NUKES? Russia & America have Plenty..Evacuate the innocents as much as we can then.........OBLITERATE Those IDIOTS off our Planet.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
man thats a lot alof wasted bacon bro....lets just leave the bacon out of this....speaking of swine im about to eat some dead cow on a bun topped with dead pig.... mmm... take that muslims and hindu,s..... muahahhahha!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Pork is a serious thing with those people to them being buried with swine assures they will never make it to heaven...to them that's the absolute worst thing you can do to them......these fudgetards will die happily as long as they get to make it to heaven...dieing doesn't bother them the thought of being killed doing what their doing only makes them a marter in their screwed up eyes. I attached another good suggestion also.

Attachments

• 010crop-150x362.jpg
    010crop-150x362.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 294

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I don't think nukes are the answer because of residual damage but we have missles and other weapons that would make them piss their goat loving pants....shock and awe gentleman obliterate them AND their families in every unspeakable way imaginable.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
I don't think nukes are the answer because of residual damage but we have missles and other weapons that would make them piss their goat loving pants....shock and awe gentleman obliterate them AND their families in every unspeakable way imaginable.
While I don't disagree, I will say carpet bombing didn't work in vietnam, it hasn't worked in the past 20 years of middle east conflict. Bombs and missiles and nukes won't stop Isis. We're gonna have to get surgical.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
If you've ever seen several tomahawk, sidewinder, cruise missles hit at once it's a site to behold make em think gods coming for em. Not saying carpet bomb but when you have a target completely and utterly wipe it off the map no chance of survivors maimed or otherwise and make it a site to behold.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
man thats a lot alof wasted bacon bro....lets just leave the bacon out of this....speaking of swine im about to eat some dead cow on a bun topped with dead pig.... mmm... take that muslims and hindu,s..... muahahhahha!
I Know Huh bro...I recind that remark and Declare that America should Construct a GIANT Sausage Making Machine and feed them into to it HEAD FIRST!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
AMEN Bruttha..Gotta Start somewhere Homie..Their Shit is INTOLERABLE!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Hail Allah.I'll take Virgins they keep the PIGS!

Mardie

Oct 31, 2013
Real Name
Mardie VanBree
I Know Huh bro...I recind that remark and Declare that America should Construct a GIANT Sausage Making Machine and feed them into to it HEAD FIRST!
With a good percenatge of pig meat of course. LOL

I am still trying to figure out exactly what it is that they are trying to accomplish.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Pork is a serious thing with those people to them being buried with swine assures they will never make it to heaven...to them that's the absolute worst thing you can do to them......these fudgetards will die happily as long as they get to make it to heaven...dieing doesn't bother them the thought of being killed doing what their doing only makes them a marter in their screwed up eyes. I attached another good suggestion also.
Right on Spencer..So NOW we Will follow up with their Cowardly beheadings and Take Their Heads And Stick it Up PIG'S Bung Holee Ohs!!