I'm Shutting IT Down.......

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
For the people here who are terrified from covid19 please do a research regards to the Italian deaths. Most of the people who died were over 80 with cancer, high blood pressure, heart deceases, chronicle deceases etc were about to die but most of them tied it to covid-19. Flu is similar that will kill same type of people, meaning specially the old and people with weak immune system should take care of themselves. We as a family every year we take extra care when the flu season starts, my wife is in medical field and she yells at us every year to wash hands, sanitize, be clean. So we are already practicing this every year.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
They should have a live stats for the flu, all of you would be terrified.
I am done. I was trying to help these guys save their businesses. They have no clue.

We are not going back to the way things were 30 day ago.

I hope you guys realize that.

Once this passes we will be in a deep recession worse than 07.

Damn.

I am all out of breath.

Puttin my head down and doin my thing.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I am done. I was trying to help these guys save their businesses. They have no clue.

We are not going back to the way things were 30 day ago.

I hope you guys realize that.

Once this passes we will be in a deep recession worse than 07.

Damn.

I am all out of breath.

Puttin my head down and doin my thing.
Lol i called a business today to see if they were open tomorrow. He said we get 1000 calls a day asking that lol. We are open as long as our communist dictator tom wolf doesn't have another brain fart and start closing more things in the meantime. I damn near pissed myself laughing.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I am giving him some numbers but he still says that covid19 is more contagious, people are so terrified they can't tell 600 million is bigger then 500 thousand lol
You need to do more reading Fedri no offense. Your still making the flu arguement, it's been debunked about a million times in the last month lol.

The flu is much more common and has been around for a very long time, we understand the flu very well and have vaccines. Influenza is very predictable and most healthy people easily survive it.

We don't know much of anything about COVID 19 and there's a good chance it could even be a weak bio weapon. Remember the Harvard professor that was indicted with 2 Chinese "students" who were caught trying to smuggle vials of biological material out of the US back in Dec. ? The Harvard professor had been paid large sums of money to establish a lab in guess where?? Wuhan.

That disappeared out of the news then covid19 starts breaking out everywhere

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
You need to do more reading Fedri no offense. Your still making the flu arguement, it's been debunked about a million times in the last month lol.

The flu is much more common and has been around for a very long time, we understand the flu very well and have vaccines. Influenza is very predictable and most healthy people easily survive it.

We don't know much of anything about COVID 19 and there's a good chance it could even be a weak bio weapon. Remember the Harvard professor that was indicted with 2 Chinese "students" who were caught trying to smuggle vials of biological material out of the US back in Dec. ? The Harvard professor had been paid large sums of money to establish a lab in guess where?? Wuhan.

That disappeared out of the news then covid19 starts breaking out everywhere
yes they are doing the research and sooner or later we will hear it. We already have 5 months of stats as well to start talking about it and comparing it with others.

Reactions: Spazznout

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
A terrified person's brain will not work. If you ask them which is bigger 500 million or 600 thousand? They will not have a clue
I'm not terrified I'm gladly staying home and spending time with my family. I'm thankful that I can afford to do so and I don't have to panic and pretend like nothing is happening

.... when literally every infectious disease expert on the planet agrees about how serious it is.

U guys think every local government is in on some conspiracy or something LOL, they wouldn't be building FEMA style medical tents on our high school soccer fields if sh!t wasn't serious.

And like I said plenty of times before our hospitals have never been completely over ran with normal influenza patients, I have several family friends who are doctors working on the front lines....

Thanks for your input but I can see with my own eyes and I'll take the advice of them over you.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I'm not terrified I'm gladly staying home and spending time with my family. I'm thankful that I can afford to do so and I don't have to panic and pretend like nothing is happening

.... when literally every infectious disease expert on the planet agrees about how serious it is.

U guys think every local government is in on some conspiracy or something LOL, they wouldn't be building FEMA style medical tents on our high school soccer fields if sh!t wasn't serious.

And like I said plenty of times before our hospitals have never been completely over ran with normal influenza patients, I have several family friends who are doctors working on the front lines....

Thanks for your input but I can see with my own eyes and I'll take the advice of them over you.
lol 600 thousand is bigger then 5 million, that is what I thought. The medical experts and staff talk the agenda.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

I am not claiming to be more knowledgeable then someone in the medical field, all I am doing is I am comparing numbers. Cancer, hunger, car accidents, flu, heart attacks etc etc kills more people then covid19.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
about 5 months of data
Latest
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

ACTIVE CASES

Currently Infected Patients
410,808 (95%)
in Mild Condition

23,663 (5%)
Serious or Critical

CLOSED CASES

Cases which had an outcome:
Recovered / Discharged

Deaths

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Lung cancer usually comes from smoking, do people panic and stop smoking, no they don't. First we need to deal with these bigger issues like cancer, car accidents, 25k people die in hunger every day, flu, heart attacks....

An estimated 142,670 lung cancer deaths are expected to occur in 2019 in the United States, accounting for about 27% of all cancer deaths nationwide.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Remember the Harvard professor that was indicted with 2 Chinese "students" who were caught trying to smuggle vials of biological material out of the US back in Dec. ? The Harvard professor had been paid large sums of money to establish a lab in guess where?? Wuhan.
had to look that one up but its true! Would it be possible that the two chinese students were trying to get an antidote back to China?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
This is what I mean exactly, the media have brain washed most of the people around the world. 500 million people get the flu virus each year, 500 million vs 600 thousand, which number is bigger? 'covid19 is more contagious', well which number is bigger 500 million or 600 thousand?
Why are you comparing the flu to a brand new strain of Corona that was only seen before in animals that mutated into human infection? Something we are still trying to figure out compared to something we have a great deal of understanding about? Your actually comparing the flu to something that we actually do not know what the real number of infected is? That 600 thousand number your using is inaccurate. Look you wanna pretend this is just as hard to catch as the flu knock yourself out but look at all the high profile people like prince Charles or the mayor or prime minister of the UK Boris what’s his face. Ask them when was the last time they had the flu....... Corona is super highly contagious and because it can spread like wildfire even with no symptoms. That means the most immune system vulnerable are at a high risk. I hope this thing doesn’t take many more lives but as of now there is NO vaccine so I don’t need the media to convince me. Those are the facts.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Why are you comparing the flu to a brand new strain of Corona that was only seen before in animals that mutated into human infection? Something we are still trying to figure out compared to something we have a great deal of understanding about? Your actually comparing the flu to something that we actually do not know what the real number of infected is? That 600 thousand number your using is inaccurate. Look you wanna pretend this is just as hard to catch as the flu knock yourself out but look at all the high profile people like prince Charles or the mayor or governor of the UK Boris what’s his face. Ask them when was the last time they had the flu....... Corona is super highly contagious and because it can spread like wildfire even with no symptoms. That means the most immune system vulnerable are at a high risk. I hope this thing doesn’t take many more lives but as of now there is NO vaccine so I don’t need the media to convince me. Those are the facts.
650 thousand number is inaccurate? According to world health organization is the one who says this. please read this article.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I am giving him some numbers but he still says that covid19 is more contagious, people are so terrified they can't tell 600 million is bigger then 500 thousand lol
I never said this is the most deadly thing known to man. I am saying that is something that should be respected Something that you should heed warnings and instructions by those in the medical community whose job it is to contain.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
650 thousand number is inaccurate? According to world health organization is the one who says this. please read this article.
How do they know the true number when most countries don’t even have the capacity to test the folks showing up with the symptom associated?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
How do they know the true number when most countries don’t even have the capacity to test the folks showing up with the symptom associated?
It is an estimate, and there could be much more numbers because most 3rd world countries will not record the death. I can easily tell you that 650 thousand probably doubles.