Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Yes they just socialized their losses, while keeping their salaries and bonuses.

Pay attention to what is happening. NOt what they say is happening.

Is corona real.
HELL yes.

Did they take advantage of it and " not let the crisis go to waste"

HELL YES

that is their motto

Reactions: MikeGaure and SRD

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
It's more contagious, lives longer on surfaces, we have no vaccine, its causes severe pneumonia leaving permanent damage to lungs even if u survive it.

Many people die of the flu because it's very common to get infected with the flu when your body is shutting down for other reasons. This is normal ebb and flow of life, old people die....

Very few relatively healthy people die from the flu. Covid 19 is killing people who would EASILY fight off a normal flu virus.

When have you ever heard of hospitals being overran with flu patients? Sitting on ventilators? Drs. caring for them now sitting on vent?
all fear NO FACTS sorry man...

Go try to prove up what you just wrote.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
It's not a conspiracy to get your business in debt that's ridiculous.

You really think all these infectious disease experts all over the world are collaborating on some big gov. Plot?

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Look I am just trying to help you guys understand what is happening around you. This way you can make better decisions now.

Once this dust settles in a few weeks we are gonna find ourselves in a very nice recession.Things are NOT going back to the way they were just 30 days ago.

You must be ready for this. Get your head around it now. It is gonna be very ugly for most.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

You really think all these infectious disease experts all over the world are collaborating on some big gov. Plot?
No you did not read

I said it was real

did you go look for the Oxford dr who is now recanting and backpedaling....
It is why Dr Fauci began back peddling in todays daily press conference with President Trump.

The conspiracy was to use the coroa that is real as cover to create a nearly 6 trillion dollar bailout over the last 2 weeks for Banks and too big to fail businesses in America.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States

@Ed Cruz

From the press briefing from today

Do NOT take my word for it.

You can see it with your own eyes and hear it with your own ears.

Dr. Birx Admits Initial COVID Predictions Were Extreme

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
They are telling you they pushed the fear as much as possible.
They are not even trying to hide it.

Get ready

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
They are telling you they pushed the fear as much as possible.
They are not even trying to hide it.

Get ready
They took drastic measures for sure but if trump and local governors didn't make those calls how bad do you think this would have been?

Imagine if everything was just kept going full steam ahead, airports infected everywhere.. schools, etc.

We should be glad that it got handled as best as we could.

You guys are simply looking at the death rates but not the amount of ventilators, ICU beds etc... there's nothing to back peddle on imo they did what had to be done so it didn't get out of control.

You guys in smaller towns need big cities like NYC and Seattle to sustain the economy, if everyone is sick there ur fudgeed too. Remember how bad small town USA got in 2007-2008.. relatively it wasn't even that bad in Seattle we still had tons of money and jobs here.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Like I said our hospitals here are not seeing healthy people for anything, no surgeries, no check ups, nothing... they don't have the capacity.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
One thing that does worry me is @ACP Is from washington wich was a state that was hard hit, @Spazznout is from ohio wich has no where near the cases Washington has. Some if what @ACP Is saying is boots on the ground 1st hand knowledge

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
One thing that does worry me is @ACP Is from washington wich was a state that was hard hit, @Spazznout is from ohio wich has no where near the cases Washington has. Some if what @ACP Is saying is boots on the ground 1st hand knowledge
Washington is nearing there peak. It will be over in 20-30 dys there.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Like I said our hospitals here are not seeing healthy people for anything, no surgeries, no check ups, nothing... they don't have the capacity.
Here they have tents. This is where you go before being admitted in. Or abmitted to another tent. Only priority gets in. No one gets in the building without first going to a tent. No one goes in to visit. I would avoid that place like the plague (pun intended). I spent 4 hours there on a slow night waiting to get stitched up. I could imagine now sitting though at least 15 hours in a chair in the parking lot waiting today. Thankfully i went the week before this took off.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
You guys are crazy if you’re out there working I’m not going to be doing any cleaning of any kind no janitorial Carpet Cleaning Tile Cleaning power washing going to keep my family and myself safe for as long as it takes I have enough money saved I can last for six months my a$$ is staying home
What bout next season and the next and after that? You think the virus itself will be irradicated? Not likely.

Look into super bugs and antibiotics. Viruses have a way of evolving so’s that not even antibiotic super meds don’t work.
It's more contagious, lives longer on surfaces, we have no vaccine, its causes severe pneumonia leaving permanent damage to lungs even if u survive it.

Many people die of the flu because it's very common to get infected with the flu when your body is shutting down for other reasons. This is normal ebb and flow of life, old people die....

Very few relatively healthy people die from the flu. Covid 19 is killing people who would EASILY fight off a normal flu virus.

When have you ever heard of hospitals being overran with flu patients? Sitting on ventilators? Drs. caring for them now sitting on vent?
Our flu season always overwhelms part of our hospital. You know our response? We added to it and built larger wings now they do a great job for the most part.

Right now they have a tent set up for pre screening just from the amount people are freaked out

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
So here's my view, and what I believe we should do. We can talk about retribution later, and we had better too, because there are people who need to pay for what they've done -- the literal millions of American lives and jobs they've destroyed. But for now, here's the plan.

• Drop the constraints. All of them, everywhere. Go back to work.

• STRONGLY URGE control measures that are focused on fecal/oral transmission. Folks, I'm not going to mince words here -- restaurant back end worker hygiene in this regard is a damned joke. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason NY hasn't seen much of an inflection is that all the take out places are still seeding and propagating infections. Remember, a lot of them are "silent"; the person in question never gets sick. It's highly improbable they are spreading it through droplets but one trip to the bathroom or one scratch of the ass and..... This is to some serious degree a cultural thing and we must address it going forward but for right now surveillance, shaming and even enforcement up and down the line has to be Job #1 with no exceptions permitted. That will bend the curve from the data we have.

• For those at high risk, and you know who you are, self-isolate. That means kicking everyone who won't do it with you in the house out. You leave only for essential purposes or to do things singly, without others than those who are doing so with you. It means making tough decisions. It means considering prophylaxis, if you consider the risk to be worth it for something that isn't proved but looks promising (look at the rate of Covid transmission in nations with a lot of malaria cases .vs. those with none, for example.) The government must get out of the way here and allow those who choose to take the risk to do so.

• Accept that people will die and stop sensationalizing it. People die every day. Over a half-million Americans die of heart disease every year; that's more than 40,000 every month. This virus is claimed to have killed just over one thousand Americans thus far, but not all died of the virus -- many died with the virus. In Italy only 12% of the deaths allegedly from Covid can be directly pinned on it. The same is and will be true here. The latest updated model now says, instead of 2 million Americans will die, that perhaps as many as 80,000 will. Well, 80,000 is a big number but for perspective that's a bad flu season. Is this bug awful if you get a bad case of it? Yep. But nearly everyone doesn't get a bad case, especially if you're not at particular risk.
  • Tell people the truth about things they can change right here and now that may reduce risk. We believe smoking and nicotine use in any form raises risk. That includes vapes. Warn people that there is some evidence, but not scientific proof, that the use of aspirin, naproxen and ibuprofen may make a case materially worse; in the event of a fever use only acetaminophen (Tylenol) until and unless you've been cleared as not having the bug.

• Set a known, public triage policy if overloads occur. Overloads may occur. We can try to stop them and anticipate where they'll be, moving equipment and setting up temporary facilities, but we have to assume and honest with people that we will blow it somewhere. Tell people in advance what you're going to do so they can make individual decisions on managing their personal risk. As I said, I'm perfectly ok with it being a simple age test, and if you're over 55 and the system is overloaded, no soup for you. I'm 56 -- I'm putting my own ass on the line and I'm ok with that. The greater good means that we must make choices; resources are never unlimited. Remember that if we wreck the economy by listening to the scolds nobody's going to get that ICU bed or ventilator and that is exactly what allowing people who put emotion before logic to make these decisions is going to lead to.

• Quarantine known positives, trace contacts, and test. If someone has to be quarantined and isn't ill enough for a hospital bed then either everyone in the house or apartment quarantines or the victim goes somewhere else until he or she is free of the virus. If they leave then everyone in the house is subject to testing every 2-3 days for two weeks. The only exception is someone in the household who tests negative for virus but positive for antibodies, indicating they are immune and cannot spread it to others. You ought to stay home if you're sick anyway, but few people usually do.

• Do everything possible to keep positives out of the hospitals. This sounds counter-intuitive but it is the only smart public policy. You're far safer in terms of not infecting others if you quarantine at home provided you do not need services that can't be handled in your house or apartment. All the way up to supplemental O2 can be easily done this way. This is both for you (you're far more comfortable in your own bed, are you not?) and for everyone else. In addition the drug protocols that appear to work should be used aggressively where medically ok (e.g. no known contraindications); they won't work for everyone and we'll figure out which ones beat which other ones as we go along, but the data is strong that some of them (e.g. the anti-malarial + specific antibiotics with anti-inflammatory properties) have a good safety profile and are likely effective. Waiting until someone gets critically ill before using these protocols in an attempt to "rescue" patients is flat-out crazy.

• Fix the protocols in the hospitals. We cannot toss a dozen doctors and nurses out for 2 weeks when they walk into a room without full PPE on and the person in there later tests positive. That's ridiculous and will lead to a hospital with no doctors or nurses. We also have to drop the rate of them popping up positive or getting sick themselves. The answer for health-care providers was already developed on South Korea, and it's this: Hands must be washed with soap and water (or Hibiclens, etc) before and after each patient or person is contacted -- no exceptions. A simple surgical loop mask is sufficient; it's primary value is in stopping you from touching your mouth or nose (not inhaling things.) If you come in contact with someone and don't have one on, so long as you do not have personal physical contact you're fine unless you spent 30 minutes in their presence. Again, after any physical contact with surfaces or persons hands are washed in every instance. Exam tables and similar are wiped down with sanitizing solution and the person doing the wiping also washes their hands both before and immediately after. For all high-aerosol procedures you kit up with the face mask, gown and similar (e.g. intubations) but not for general work and patient care. This all sounds basic and what should be done but having been around hospitals I assure you it is not, ever, in our hospitals today and it is spreading this bug. You can't possibly maintain supplies of PPE if you're donning and doffing for each person, and further, if you don't properly manage cross-contamination while doing so it's worthless anyway.

• No non-US nationals may enter the US, without exception, and while you may travel internationally if you do you're subject to a 2 week quarantine on re-entry. Sorry; other nations cannot be policed in terms of any of the above, and so until there's no reasonable threat of bringing new cases back into the US at a rate of hundreds or even thousands a day those have to be the rules. No exceptions. Modify protocols for trucking; trailers are dropped at the border and hooked and driven on each side, with the driver immediately returning across with no opportunity to infect anyone on either side in the process.
That's it. Will there be hot spots? Yep. Will it move from place to place? Yep. Be honest, keep the people informed, show data county-by-county but stop with the sensationalism and promises with no basis in scientific fact. There is going to be no vaccine. We probably will catch a break into the spring and summer. We probably will have this thing come back this fall and winter. Everyone will probably get it, if they haven't already had it. We should make easy and fast antibody tests available to anyone who wants them, so you can tell if you, personally, have been exposed and recovered, possibly without knowing it.

This will protect as much of our economy as possible while still protecting the public.

It's workable, it can be done right now, and we need to take these steps because this won't be the last dance with a virus.

Up until now we've done it wrong.

Let's do it right.

Best proposal I have seen yet.
from Karl Denniger

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Cleaning will be effective (my opinion) I believe the standards practice, vacuum, pre spray and agitate then rinse will remove soil and contaminates, I am sure viruses too but this virus is pretty new and so green cleaning may not be very effective towards it,

since carpets are filters I wouldnt be too concerned about spreading it. I think this virus needs a host to replicate. more research is needed to further understand this.

I would treat this as virus that needs to enter through your air by breathing or mouth, eyes.
if its wet itll be heavy easier to remove it, i think

Last edited:

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Covid19 is more contagious. We don’t know how deadly it will be on how many will die. That’s in the future.

while it’s good to get different perspectives you should be more concerned about what the CDC and Dr. Fauci say you should do. The quickest way to blunt the virus is to stay put and I do understand we gotta earn but my family won’t starve if I dial it back/hunker down. A couple weeks to a month for the greater good is nothing. If your state considers what you do essential go right ahead and conduct your business.
This is what I mean exactly, the media have brain washed most of the people around the world. 500 million people get the flu virus each year, 500 million vs 600 thousand, which number is bigger? 'covid19 is more contagious', well which number is bigger 500 million or 600 thousand?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

This is what media says, what is your proof? 650 thousand people die from flu each year, are you saying that covid19 will be more?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I am

Today in the press conference he DR Fauci said it is time to start to loosen the quarantine in some areas....That the rules for New York should NOT be the rules for Nebraska.

He continued the corona will be seasonal, like the flu (no more harmful either)

But for the few hot spots we are seeing now this is all but over.

Their models have been wrong for 3 weeks now the doom never came.

They underestimated how long the virus had already been in the US.

We are nearing natural herd immunity in many parts of the country at this point.

They are Officially backtracking.

Another big event today in England. A certain Dr who authored a certain study at Oxford suddenly back peddled his prediction from doom...too oops just a common cold.

Ill leave those clues for you to go google. Its big real big and the reason Dr Fauci began backing off today. I hope doing some research will help with your fear.

Fear is a terrible place to be making decisions from
Turn off the TV. They are manipulating you. And fear is the easiest way to do it.
I am giving him some numbers but he still says that covid19 is more contagious, people are so terrified they can't tell 600 million is bigger then 500 thousand lol

Reactions: Spazznout