I'm Shutting IT Down.......

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
FAKE NEWS is trying to create panic so they can push their agenda.

That’s an ICU worker on break lol........she will go inside back into a critical area we’re you have very sick people. She has to be dressed that way You have a cameraman there filming but there’s nothing untoward about that...... The media is using this In manipulative ways but I see nothing wrong with that picture.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Link to an accredited medical website showing Sweden is doing great now.

Otherwise its BS. I have family in that region nice try though

Hop off the Alex Jones man lol
not wasting my time with you........

you long ago convinced yourself to be scared and lap at the pool of safety the government will provide you.............

Enjoy your self induced prison..........

Turn off your TV.

Reactions: Fedri

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Ya owned by Jeff Bezos. The guy that is destroying the entire retail market in the US... hell be worth 300bil in a few years probably and pays his workers peanuts

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
That is the Reporter............there are NO medical professionals in the picture.....if you are saying that is the DR, where is the Reporter holding the mic.......

See what you want to see...truth is staring you in the face...yet you do NOT even believe your own eyes...........so sad.
Yeah your right that is a mic in her hand also.didnt see that. We don’t know whether or not this reporter was wearing that as instructed by hospital staff so she could be in a critical area or not. I’m not one to defend the media at all but I have family that works at the hospitals and the threat is/was real. I’ve been working for a month now and never locked inside. We can debate till the cows come home but I’m still ok with some of the measures taken. I have a daughter with respiratory problems and elderly folks in my family I’m deeply concerned about. Compared to them I give five a fug about business, money or anyone else’s financial well-being. The less people with covid the less likely they are to contract it.

Reactions: Rico1 and ACP

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
not wasting my time with you........

you long ago convinced yourself to be scared and lap at the pool of safety the government will provide you.............

Enjoy your self induced prison..........

Turn off your TV.

Because you can't link me to anything credible, just an alex jones podcast probably.

ur hilarious. I'm not locked in my house, I've been working and our exterior services never stopped.

Keep believing conspiracies and Alex jones/ Breitbart news with no factual data. I'll stick to listening to opinions of every credible scientist and virologist along with 95% of qualified Dr.s on the planet.

But go ahead and believe everything Rashid Butter says LOL

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke