I'm Shutting IT Down....... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

I'm Shutting IT Down.......

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Last week my existing customers have called me and when I got to his house to clean his house he have handed me his hand to shake and we shook hands, he doesn't believe to any virus, although I do but I take it as a flu and I can shake hands but I got to go and wash my hands though.

This virus came to us last years flu season, I am sure we already had it.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Last week my existing customers have called me and when I got to his house to clean his house he have handed me his hand to shake and we shook hands, he doesn't believe to any virus, although I do but I take it as a flu and I can shake hands but I got to go and wash my hands though.

This virus came to us last years flu season, I am sure we already had it.

Yup.... The head of the Ohio Department of Health Dr Acton said this week that serology test have now proven that the Chinese Wuhan Corona virus has been in Ohio since at least January of this year.

Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yup.... The head of the Ohio Department of Health Dr Acton said this week that serology test have now proven that the Chinese Wuhan Corona virus has been in Ohio since at least January of this year.

There ya go. My believe is that it came on September of 2019 because it's a virus that was already existed in 2019, we here in North America have huge Chinese communities, 100k travel monthly may be more, and they already brought it to us here in North America. Keep worrying fellas you most likely already had it with or without symptoms. Ohhh this is deadly , what's deadly is poisen you won't survive, what's deadly is cancer you won't have a lot of chance to beat it. If this was deadly first it would be me not to go outside.

Reactions: Spazznout

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
LA health director
20200516_165142.jpg

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
They have anti body tests showing 2 people in snohomish county where I live possibly had the virus in December.

We already distanced and slowed the virus, it saved some lives and kept the spread under control but it's time to lift the bans now.

I gave it over a month which was fine with me if it helps people but were back doing interior now.. our exterior never stopped as anything relating to gutters was deemed essential.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
They have anti body tests showing 2 people in snohomish county where I live possibly had the virus in December.

We already distanced and slowed the virus, it saved some lives and kept the spread under control but it's time to lift the bans now.

I gave it over a month which was fine with me if it helps people but were back doing interior now.. our exterior never stopped as anything relating to gutters was deemed essential.
Slowed the virus? Don't you think that we should do the same thing to the flu so we can slow it as well that 500 million gets it each year and kills 500k-1 million each year?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Slowed the virus? Don't you think that we should do the same thing to the flu so we can slow it as well that 500 million gets it each year and kills 500k-1 million each year?
No. The flu has a vaccine and also kills only 60k per year on a very very bad year and that is with zero social distancing and zero stay home orders, people going to NFL, NBA games etc with 60,000 people in tight quarters.... it's not the same

Reactions: LeeRoy and Ed Cruz

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
No. The flu has a vaccine and also kills only 60k per year on a very very bad year and that is with zero social distancing and zero stay home orders, people going to NFL, NBA games etc with 60,000 people in tight quarters.... it's not the same
60k in USA, I am talking about globally it will kill over half a million. Most people won't take the flu shot, it's not mandatory to take it. It will be the same for this one as well. The covid-19 death numbers are exaggerated, it's on our city news. It's the same thing. This virus was out last year and how did we live with it? Did it kill all of us?

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Sorry 60k meaning in the US forgot your in Canada
99.9% of the humans have strong immune system that will fight millions of virus around us. Dying from a virus is a very low chance. They shouldn't have closed the world economy for this reason.

Rich will be richer and poor will be poorer. The fed reserve banks and IMF have loaned trillions of money to the governments, this means getting it back with high interest that will be coming from our own pockets. We will pay for it with higher taxes.

Plus the pharmaceutical will sell their vaccine and will make billions and will kill thousands of people again with their vaccine.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
60k in USA, I am talking about globally it will kill over half a million. Most people won't take the flu shot, it's not mandatory to take it. It will be the same for this one as well. The covid-19 death numbers are exaggerated, it's on our city news. It's the same thing. This virus was out last year and how did we live with it? Did it kill all of us?
500k globally in a year is not very many people, so in other words the potential fatalities aren't that high.

Potential fatalities for a SARS virus are much higher, it is different than influenza. Even if not fatal contracting it can cause permanent damage to your lungs or damage that take 10yrs for the scarring to heal. This damage reduces your oxygen levels as your lungs are no longer functioning at full capacity.

But I do think now the virus is mostly contained and 90% of normal life can resume with the exception of major sporting events, concerts, or anything with very large crowds...

Reactions: LeeRoy

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Look at Sweden now.... everyone was touting how they did so well and such a good job by not locking down.

Guess what, they are now back tracking big time and having major problems while most of the rest of the world is almost recovered.

Guess you guys were wrong oh well.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
500k globally in a year is not very many people, so in other words the potential fatalities aren't that high.

Potential fatalities for a SARS virus are much higher, it is different than influenza. Even if not fatal contracting it can cause permanent damage to your lungs or damage that take 10yrs for the scarring to heal. This damage reduces your oxygen levels as your lungs are no longer functioning at full capacity.

But I do think now the virus is mostly contained and 90% of normal life can resume with the exception of major sporting events, concerts, or anything with very large crowds...
Again all these covid-19 death numbers are made up. To scare off people so they can shut off the economy and start lending loans to the governments and later on sell their vaccine they are showing higher numbers of death and they are saying that this is deadly and has nothing to do to be deadly. Poison is deadly, cancer is deadly not this.

500k million is registered, non registered could be 4 plus times greater.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Putting all that covid-19 stats bull shit aside, our earth became a better breathable place in this world shut down.
It sure did, that's the silver lining I guess. They did say unfortunately as soon as we resume it will revert right back but it's crazy to see clear blue skies over LA.

Here in Washington I could see Mt Baker and Mt Rainier on the same day clearer than I ever have.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Look at Sweden now.... everyone was touting how they did so well and such a good job by not locking down.

Guess what, they are now back tracking big time and having major problems while most of the rest of the world is almost recovered.

Guess you guys were wrong oh well.
BS......the only ones saying this are a few Left wing news sights....its very telling where you get your news.

Our death rate will surpass theirs in the end.

They pulled the band aid quickly.

Yes, they have more deaths than us.

But they will NOT get a second wave...

Think, think...notice all of the US main stream media do NOT talk about that. EVER

Once our second and third waves are counted in the statistics, our deaths will tower Sweden's on a per capita basis.

Get off the main stream media sights and start looking at medical web pages and you will find everything I am saying...nope not doing the work for you.

NOTE..........in the first 5 months of 2017 more people died in America than have in the first 5 months of 2020................Where are all the dead from this pandemic......our populations have grown since 2017 and we have a government declared pandemic.....the numbers of deaths this year should be blowing out 2017 in equal proportion to Chinese wu flu deaths..........yet they are NOT there....................

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
That’s an ICU worker on break lol........she will go inside back into a critical area we’re you have very sick people. She has to be dressed that way You have a cameraman there filming but there’s nothing untoward about that...... The media is using this In manipulative ways but I see nothing wrong with that picture.

Reactions: george8585

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
BS......the only ones saying this are a few Left wing news sights....its very telling where you get your news.

Our death rate will surpass theirs in the end.

They pulled the band aid quickly.

Yes, they have more deaths than us.

But they will NOT get a second wave...

Think, think...notice all of the US main stream media do NOT talk about that. EVER

Once our second and third waves are counted in the statistics, our deaths will tower Sweden's on a per capita basis.

Get off the main stream media sights and start looking at medical web pages and you will find everything I am saying...nope not doing the work for you.

NOTE..........in the first 5 months of 2017 more people died in America than have in the first 5 months of 2020................Where are all the dead from this pandemic......our populations have grown since 2017 and we have a government declared pandemic.....the numbers of deaths this year should be blowing out 2017 in equal proportion to Chinese wu flu deaths..........yet they are NOT there....................
Link to an accredited medical website showing Sweden is doing great now.

Otherwise its BS. I have family in that region nice try though

Hop off the Alex Jones man lol

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
That’s an ICU worker on break lol........she will go inside back into a critical area we’re you have very sick people. She has to be dressed that way You have a cameraman there filming but there’s nothing untoward about that...... The media is using this In manipulative ways but I see nothing wrong with that picture.
That is the Reporter............there are NO medical professionals in the picture.....if you are saying that is the DR, where is the Reporter holding the mic.......

See what you want to see...truth is staring you in the face...yet you do NOT even believe your own eyes...........so sad.