gr4474

Oct 2, 2011
LOUISIANA
www.bluecarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Greg Rodie
Business Location
United States
This is all about not only a coming mandatory vaccine WORLDWIDE...but a type of chip that proves you have the vaccine. Without it you cannot go in public, or buy or sell. Revelation 13

Last edited:

on the spot

Feb 22, 2012
IL
Real Name
Mike Norris
Business Location
United States
Actually I’m pretty sure someone trips over your hose your the responsible party. That’s what a GL policy is for to cover public. I know that wasn’t your point but newbies need to know the difference and should talk to their agent.
It depends. If a customer trips over my hose, it's my responsibility (assuming they can prove actual negligence on my part...a pretty big assumption if they trip over a hose that is laying on the floor in plain sight).

If I'm working in a rental property owned by someone else and a contractor performing work for the property owner trips over my hose, since that contractor is at work for someone else my insurance company's attorney is going argue that it was the property manager who created the work environment that caused that contractor to trip.

If the person who trips is an employee of the property manager, the claim would go against the property manager's worker's comp insurance.

Of course, I can still get sued, win the suit and still be out thousands in legal fees. Also, anyone who is self-employed should have not only business liability insurance but also a personal liability umbrella policy.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
It depends. If a customer trips over my hose, it's my responsibility (assuming they can prove actual negligence on my part...a pretty big assumption if they trip over a hose that is laying on the floor in plain sight).

If I'm working in a rental property owned by someone else and a contractor performing work for the property owner trips over my hose, since that contractor is at work for someone else my insurance company's attorney is going argue that it was the property manager who created the work environment that caused that contractor to trip.

If the person who trips is an employee of the property manager, the claim would go against the property manager's worker's comp insurance.

Of course, I can still get sued, win the suit and still be out thousands in legal fees. Also, anyone who is self-employed should have not only business liability insurance but also a personal liability umbrella policy.
Just put out a couple of warning signs and negligence issue is resolved

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Just put out a couple of warning signs and negligence issue is resolved
I know a painter who got sued because he left his truck at a job sight. The niegbor took it upon himself to take the ladder off his truck. And use it. He fell off the ladder. Sued the painter, the homeowner, and sued werner ladder company. And won.

• Wow
Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I know a painter who got sued because he left his truck at a job sight. The niegbor took it upon himself to take the ladder off his truck. And use it. He fell off the ladder. Sued the painter, the homeowner, and sued werner ladder company. And won.
Unbelievable

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Thank God for the garage gym my quarantine gains are INSANE lol
I practically live in my garage now, exercise playing plague inc. And Hungry shark. Playing with the kiddos. On a side note any one having trouble sleeping? Ive ben having trouble sleeping stay up till 4-6am

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I practically live in my garage now, exercise playing plague inc. And Hungry shark. Playing with the kiddos. On a side note any one having trouble sleeping? Ive ben having trouble sleeping stay up till 4-6am
You just said Plague Inc and Hungry Shark in the same sentence. I just fell into game-lust with you.

• Haha

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Plague inc is very addicting and educational hungry shark is really fun and helps kill time. Only problem is i catch my self stuck playing for hours chain smoking

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Plague inc is very addicting and educational hungry shark is really fun and helps kill time. Only problem is i catch my self stuck playing for hours chain smoking
I actually paid for the unlockable "bonus scenarios" like Planet of the Apes, Shadow Plague, etc. Worth every penny. And yes, there are about a kazillion "covid" player-built scenarios to choose from, too.

HS gets me sometimes, especially when there's only one freakin' shell left to find and I'm down in the deep areas running out of food (or breathing space, lol). I actually start getting panic-cramps and have to walk away for a bit.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Cleaned a large flooring store showroom last night. Did the job by myself. Showed up at closing time and it took me about 5.5 hours with no break. There were a lot of large open areas which I didn’t expect because there had been displays in those spots when I cleaned there last. I didn’t make a fuss about it. Sucks not working with a helper not managing the hose and vacuuming and such but I was happy to put some work in.

Reactions: Fedri

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I’ll be taking on jobs now that we as citizens have much more information on this virus.
I’ll be advising any residential customers that for me to do the work they have to not be home or stay away from me. I’ll be wearing a mask and gloves along with shoe covers if they are home. I’ve always worn shoe covers on residential jobs so no change there. If no one is home just gloves.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Feast or famine..........after a couple residential jobs per the last three weeks then boom.........next week is totally booked. Following Memorial Day week Tuesday booked solid and filling up. Next week all upholstery except a bedroom. Trashed out microfiber gonna net me a couple grand atleast. I’ll be calling folks too.

Reactions: keep it clean

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Strangely, we upticked really busy and now its dead again. Not sure whats going on.

Rogerroto

Feb 12, 2020
Real Name
Roger Mather
Property management work is considered essential in Mecklenburg county and I got my hall pass today. Print them off tomorrow morning for the 5 0 and go make my loot. Everyone is going to eventually get it, whether you are a carrier, have minor effects or die, is yet to be determined. After everything I have survived up to this point, I ain't skeered. I went through the Oregon inlet in an 18 foot boat with 22 foot seas... fück the flu.
Are you referring to the Columbia Bar?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
I was out doing my best not to catch or spread the Chinese virus yesterday they said it was ok to play golf again

darthgolf.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
No I never have any trouble sleeping, I am carrying as a normal life, working 6 days a week, part time carpet cleaning and part time Uber eats. Lately carpet cleaning picked up, a job a day and the rest of the day I deliver food. I give another few weeks before hitting full carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Spazznout

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I was loving the empty roads, damn things started to be busy again.

Yesterday globe and mail had an article about the covid-19 that it is not as lethal as we thought. No way stupid I already knew that

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke