Im new on the business, What chemicals should I use on the truck mount ?

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Ill agree with that if he has the option of going to work for someone that knows what their doing that would be ideal, but i still think classes are beneficial as well,like you said upholstery, and any restoration class, rugs especially
Here's my carpet class.

Follow directions for prespray mix. Don't over wet or spray more than one room at a time.

Follow directions for acid rinse. Meter at 3

untrigger at top and bottom of stroke.

Double stroke dry

Brush

place fans

the end

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Sds just says it's sulfamic acid which changes to nitrogen at high temps.
I'd be interested to know if that chemical change remains once it cools.

I have to reason to believe it would but I know a ton of guys like the product.

I like AFD cuz it also has Encap in it

Downloaded latest sds and you are right. The old sds was not the same and I will dig through my old phone to see if I still have it. It listed sulfamic, an alcohol based surfactant and an alkaline builder if I'm not mistaken.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
Downloaded latest sds and you are right. The old sds was not the same and I will dig through my old phone to see if I still have it. It listed sulfamic, an alcohol based surfactant and an alkaline builder if I'm not mistaken.
So does it remain an alkaline?
I have no reason to believe to would change back from nitrogen once cooled

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
When I was brand new the one thing that that helped me the most other than TMF, Mike's Board and YouTube was Rob's Ride Along Video. It filled in a lot of blanks for me. I have taken 3 other TMF Academy Courses but nothing compared to that first Ride Along Video. I still will take any course or learning opportunity that comes my way. Soon I'll be taking a WoodFloor cleaning class from Scott Warrington that I'm really looking forward to. As far as chems I really like the Pros Choice line up especially for spotting. Their Stain Magic and Red One kick ass and are top notch. I also really like their OS1 for Urine Treatment. Legend brands makes some very good stuff and I feel right now that their new Prochem All Fiber Rinse is a game changer. Their Prochem Ultrapac Extreme is a heavy hitter and works great for restaurants and extrem residential shit holes
For regular prespray I like Bio Break from Bridgepoint and if it's nasty I'll add a scoop of TMF's Grout Master. Pro's choice has a couple Presprays I'm going to try out next week called Predator and the other is Prozyme that I've heard great things about.

Reactions: rob allen

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Give TMF (Rob's) products a try, I dont think theyll disapoint.
I think they have a really good deal going on right now. reach out to Rob or contact the TMF Store.
I have tried their products, service and I have not been disappointing yet

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Decent cleaning is not that difficult. The logistics a little harder. Great cleaning lil tougher but comes with time or education. Selling is an art that needs to be learned. Getting and maintaining business is where the real skill comes into play is where most fail.

PM me for my number. I’ll help you out and shorten your learning curve. I’ll educate you on chemistry, process, method, selling, logistics and getting new clients while retaining the clients.